Show-off Your Bettas Here!

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
I know! all these members' Bettas are so great!
I wish more members would post up their fish though :)
Let's throw a random pic in there...
Flash

Last edited:

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
The Petco here has TONS of it, Val. They usually have at least 15-20 stalks in one of their tanks. What they never have are bamboo shrimp. :p

I am finally going to be getting my betta sorority going again. :D Got a 40gal long tank today that will be AWESOME for them!

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
bass,
no petco around here :(
they had some @ walmart, but now they're out of stock. Hopefully, they'll get some more soon! I desperately want to get my sorority up and running!!
Well grrr! That sucks! I forget you're in Canadia. :p Do you know when Walmart will be getting more, or can you order some off the internet (somewhere like liveaquaria.com)? Okay, maybe not! I just did a google search and only came up with fake plants. Grrr!

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
I know! I [for some odd reason] checked amazon.com and they had live bamboo. I'll check walmart again soon. They used to have just plain old stalks but now they got a big fancy shipment of the curly stuff in vases- not really what I want!

Ooh I am just ITCHING and DIEING to get the 10 gal betta sorority going! Augh!

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
Gorgeous, as always, Newman. Hey, gots a question for ya (put it up in the betta subforum, but I'll ask here too). Do you notice that the black background on your 40gal stresses your male bettas out? Someone on another forum said that black backgrounds stress out bettas and it just seemed odd to me.