Show-off Your Bettas Here!

Feb 5, 2010
In a big wooden box
Hello, I just came across this thread, and what a GREAT idea. So you already know Henry is a king (HAAHA) Here are some pictures for you!

Soon enough I might get snails for servants.. get it?? GOOD

PHOTO TIME!!!! (camera flashes)

OK so here is my Henry (King Henry)
He was such a king in that little cup:

Now a REAL king:

Look at him go:

I LOVE YOU HENRY!

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
betta imbellis

ok so it turned out that I didn't do the sorority thing, BUT I got something as good.... I got Betta Imbellis, "peaceful betta", "Crescent betta" are some other names for them. The first 2 pictures are of my male. He is very photogenic and a great photo subject. Last one (3rd) is of my female. She was very hard to take pictures of, always zipping about! So sorry, her picture isn't too great :p Any-hoo here are some pics if this thread isn't too old :) hope you

Attachments

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
yup! I made sure.
Male- bigger, slightly longer fins.
Female- erm... opposite of male :p, smaller, shorter fins

I found the male hiding behind the heater 3 times already, and I just got him last night haha. He's gonna be a trouble-maker!

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
Yeppers! He's a Petco cup baby! There was another really pretty iradescent blue cambodian butterfly HM that I was tempted by, but I decided on Amun/Benjamin (still can't decide on his name!). The iradescent one's body had a blue sheen to it and he had the butterflying like Amun/Benjamin, but the strip of white was a bit wider.

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
wow, he's gorgeous, bass. They had some really nice red dragon bettas at my lfs. Very tempting, he always has a good selection of betta boys. Not often the "mutt" pet store betta :)

Chameleon (my betta imbellis boy) dosen't seem very active... mostly puttering around at the bottom and hiding in the plants. Same goes for my female. Hopefully he'll perk up today- keep your fingers crossed!