Show-off Your Bettas Here!

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
more pics of chameleon

here he is! King of the world! There are a few pics of "his" girl in here. I think she found a really good hiding spot because she keeps on disappearing and reappearing - I feel a name coming on - Peekaboo, maybe. She has personality, maybe not as much as Chameleon, but she does have it.
anyways here's the pictures. You may notice in their fins that the color (mostly the blue, but the red is there too) is really coming through. Kinda hard to capture in picture:p. They aren't in their full color, it will come through as they get older. *SUPERSMIL

Attachments

tim3d

Medium Fish
May 15, 2010
Montreal, quebec, canada
Meet Vern

Here's my blue Betta, a.k.a. "Vern". I got him shortly after i was in a pretty harsh car accident in which i damaged my vertebrae. Hence the name "Vern". This was in sept of 09, so hes kept me company for awhile now, and i was happy to find out hes actually friendly with other fish in my 32gal tank. :) he actually schools together with my two angles, and 2 guppies. Which im glad, i felt bad for him being alone on the desktop in a little Marina cube tank. I wanted him to be part of the crew and he was accepted and accepted the others flawlessly. :) Doesn't even try to puff himself up and intimidate others anymore. lol. So without further adieu.

I give you ...... VERN!

p.s. sorry for the image quality, camera battery is dead, so i used my iphone and some cropping .

Attachments

video5

Medium Fish
Feb 27, 2010
Yeah he kinda switches from teal to blue, depending on the light. You should see him flared out! Ill get some of those once i get the ten gallon i need to breed them with.