New profile posts

I have a upside down cat fish that has a cotton like substance on it like a Dante yellowish color
arcab4
arcab4
hey there! can you post this on the forum? that way people will see it! this only shows up on your profile! :D
I need advice on unexpected angelfish wrigglers and few free swimmers. Dont know how to make post :(
Selling and Trading Molly Fish. Males are for sale$1(e) and im trading my 3black females for other colorful female molly fish.
Hi, thank you for being so welcoming, I plan and hope to be a regular user of the site! Looks like a great community :)
arcab4
arcab4
awesome! hope you find the site useful! and make sure to ask any questions no matter how simple or complicated it is! we'll all try to help out!
hi there! thanks for joining MFT! let me know if there's anything i can help you out with!
hi there! thanks for joining! let us know if you have any questions! :D
thanks for joining MFT! hope we can help you answer any questions you may have and if you can also help out members too that'll be great! :)
welcome to MFT! hope you enjoy your stay! :D
KeresNemesis
KeresNemesis
Thanks! I'm just about to start cleaning out a tank I got from a friend who used it as a terrarium. Was thinking of cleaning it with a white vinegar and water solution to try to get the build up and residues out of it. I'll definitely run everything for at least a week after rinsing it out so that all the levels are right for plants and fish. Any advice?