New profile posts

I recently put a live plant in my10 gallon cycling tank with 2 danios, a ghost shrimp, and an algae eater. this is my first live plant-- I believe it is a java fern. I am pretty sure that my plant is spreading black algae(I bought it from a Petco). how do I get rid of the black algae?
Hey guys, i|m pretty new to the aquarium world and i just got myself this gourgeous chiclid, but the guy at the shop couldn|t exactly tell me what kind it was, If any of you recognize my fish please come back to me..thanks
i recently set up a 20 gallon hospital tank to quarantine a few marine fish that have ick and it doesnt seem to be working. im treating them with sea chem cupramine as directed. wondering what else to do
hi there! sorry for snapping... i know your just trying to help! to be honest... id rather not set up the 20 gall i want something bigger :p but will settle for the 20 for now... ill snap a pic of the plant tonight
Hello Everyone

I am extremely desperate i have a 50 liter tank with guppies, balloon mollies and sword-tails; my ammonia levels are at alert 0.05 and i don't know how to lower them please help me !!!!!!!
I have a 100 gallon fish tank for sale in Orlando, FL.
It come with a Stand and everything needed for a great living environment for your fish.

If interested, please email me
Pentagonpimp@hotmail.com

Please put FISHFISH
in the subject line to eliminate SPAM
Thought I'd add a couple of pics taken this weekend after adding a couple of new plants to the 26g tank. I think they are going to be awesome! The purple is amazing on the one, a color I never thought I'd find in an aquarium plant.[IMG]
hey guys i have 4" shot body flower horn . some days back he was flipping up and down hes was not swimming properly . then i put 1kg salt in fish tank and put in some green treatment liquid . he cured in 5 days . but after he is not eating live fishes .

Please help me guys !!!