New profile posts

:(PLEASSSE HELP!!!????
MY MALE BETTA IS FRIENDLY AND HEALTHY IN HIS 200 LITRE COMMUNITY TANK (with no other male bettas by the way) and last night he was fine, ive just returned from work and hes at the top of the tank not moving much and he seems to have no fins left they look like theyve dropped off, i think maybe fin rot but not sure,
please any help and advice is great!
what could it be and why has it happened within the space of 12 hours???
many regards folks, dave
600g. two Nu-Clear 533, two CPR SYS 3000, AquaC EV-1000, NexReef MR1 monster, AquaC RX-1, two JBJ True Temp Digital 1000W, Aqua logic Delta Star 3/4Hp, Aqua UV 80W,Digital Aquatics Elite, two Iwaki MD70RLT, two Iwaki MD100RLT, 2 Eheim 1250, Spectra Pure Max cap UHE 100GPH, six Epoxic panorama 36Led.
Help! My Guppy lays at the bottom of the tank all day but when I feed them he swims up and eats like normal. Any clue what's wrong with him?
I have a 55 gallon tank with the following fish, 4 Yoyo loaches, 1 Plecho, 1 African knife, and 1 Bichir all approximately between 5 to 10 inches. Looking for a vibrant fish to go with. Researching, but no luck other than the Colisa fasciata
Liability Insurance Toronto
Directors Officers Liability Insurance - Mitchell Sandham Group is a full service insurance and financial services brokerage.
We provide a wide range of products like personal property insurance, commercial insurance, liability insurance and more.
Hey I have the same problem and have been told to try several things like Medi Gold or Metro Meds foods.I think it may be something like lateral line Disease maybe. Check out some links on that . Anyone have any advice please let us know. I am really having problems figuring out just what this is because it all does not match .Thanks !
thanx. I will let u know if i decide i want some, im gonna wait & see if i can keep my swordtails & angelfish alive & if not, i will b getting cichlids
howdy there. My real name is brandon. first off would like to welcome u to the site and hope if there are any questions they can be answered. but the main reason for the private message is i noticed u are fairly local. by fairly i mean only 100 miles away lol. i just wanted u to know i go to the bass pro shop every few months and i am a small time african cichlid breeder. so if you are interested in some daffodil brichardi fry or some electric blue red shoulder peacocks message me and we can set something up on my next trip down there.
Long Beach Water Damage Repair
Long Beach Water Damage Cleanup
Long Beach Water Damage Restoration
Long Beach Duct Cleaning
Long Beach Mold Testing
Hi! I'm just another aquarium hobbyist who enjoys sitting and staring at his fishtank all day long. I have a 75 gallon saltwater reef aquarium with a tang, firefish, goby, blenny, 2 clowns, and 3 other blue/yellow fish. :) I also have lots of coral and to name a few: xenia, brain, frogspawn, snowflake, mushrooms, and flower pot.
OC, one of my Uarus has a bad blister on his lower lip, looks like an infected injury, he's has been chased by the bigger Uaru and hit the glass to hard (I think), best way to describe is very swollen lower lip with two open sores on top where his lips would meet when his mouth closes. He is now in QT all fresh water I added salt and maracyn plus, is there a better treatment, please advise I don't want to loose this fish. Thanks in advance Dave.