New profile posts

Hello! I'm RynnTinn, but you can just call me Ryn. I have a 5 gallon Marineland Portrait for my betta Rajan and 2 snails! Love 'em!
I think i cross breed a johanni cichlid with another blue fish i dont know..............
I have a 55gal need help seeing if i have crossbreed a johanni with a arutus looking blue they already bredd luke
arcab4
arcab4
hey there. try posting this on the forum. this is under your profile so a lot of people won't see it. thanks!
According to Vaastu/Feng Sui are we supposed to keep 9 Gold Fish and 1 Black Fish or 8 Gold Fish and 1 Black Fish?
Last month I got bigger tank 37 g. I have 6 fishes 5 gold and 1 black.
according to Vaastu/Feng Sui I have to put 9 total.
I don't know how big the tank can I get to put all 9.
I do keep tank clean and change the water once a wk.
its have been 3wks now.
Thanks
Best Regards
Vana
I have a female molly that has been pregnant for a while how do I know if she is going to have them btw how do I add a pic ?
My female has been pregnant for a while how do I know when she will deliver
arcab4
arcab4
hey molly. this post shows up only on your profile page. please post on the forum so other members can see it and help you out. a picture will also help too!
Im getting new fish soon it's a five gallon tank and fresh water any suggestions
iI have one Cory Dora it is a five gallon tank and the algae grows like crazy how do I stop this!?!?
hi there. sorry for the delay but it looks like you figured it out! welcome to MFT! :)
Cat
Cat
Thank you I love this site