arcab4

Last seen

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I have 4 goldfish one is a fatal and one is a comment the other two are common goldfish OK here's my question all four keep drinking out of the top but I can't find anything wrong with the water
    How long does take for a betta to adapt to a community? Like I fear she is aggressive ( flaring etc.) but I fear I'm over reacting
    I think i cross breed a johanni cichlid with another blue fish i dont know..............
    I have a female molly that has been pregnant for a while how do I know if she is going to have them btw how do I add a pic ?
    Will do also can u plz give me some aquarium advice
    Cat
    Cat
    Here is some advice 1. Acclimate your fish they are fragile 2. Room to roam 3.Condition water 4. Maintain proper Ph levels 5.Replace water 6. Maintain water temp 7. clean sides of tank
    Fresh water tank. I want to get some unique fish. Any suggestions?
    arcab4
    arcab4
    depends on the tank size etc! i would recommend you post this on the forum so other members can see it and chime in!
    Can you please respond to my question I had a while back. It is called African Dwarf Frogs Fighting. I just really need so help. I would extremely apriciate it. Thank You
    Hi, thank you for being so welcoming, I plan and hope to be a regular user of the site! Looks like a great community :)
    arcab4
    arcab4
    awesome! hope you find the site useful! and make sure to ask any questions no matter how simple or complicated it is! we'll all try to help out!
    are you getting an error message from the upload function on this forum? let me know!
    there seems to be several threads that have spam on them, but I can't notify anyone because I get the following message:

Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

The "Token Expired" message has not come up again, but it is not a pop up, but simply is the reply box that I want to post in. Nothing has changed yet about having to refresh. When the threads are in the "New Posts" they are not in the forums until I refresh. Yes, I have rebooted, tried different browsers. There were a couple of people in the Lounge that were having the same problem. I also have noticed that the participation has gone way down. Seems strange, but maybe its just that time of year.
    There is still something going on. I looked at "new posts" and there were some but when I went to the site they weren't there. So I refreshed and they were there (never had to do that in the past) Later I went back to the same site and the posts for today weren't there anymore (16th). The last posts were the 14th, so I refreshed again and they came back. In fact I posted a reply early today, and it disappeared and then someone else posted and I read that, but when I refreshed mine showed up a page back and so did someone elses. It is very confusing. (Just as confusing as what I am trying to explain lol)
    dude this is beaver8888 my yahoo email got deleted and i dunno how to change my email if i dont know ym password! ican prove im beaver in many ways but can u please help me out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…