New profile posts

Sunset Gouramis turning black? HELP
Cat
Cat
Sydney don't worry but you might wanna expect babies he is trying to get a female and make a bubble nest any other fish in the tank?
iv got a neon tetra swimming sideways. I'm a beginner and I bought my tank with fish in it, added a few more and fish are dying everyday
Cat
Cat
This happens to me go to a local pet store and get water checked and check Ph levels watch for falling of fins and tails this could mean your water is acidic and try natural regulator a powder
Cat
Cat
African Dwarf frogs are almost harmless to the fish are your fish being hurt by the frog? African Drawf frogs have no sharp claws or teeth good fish to keep with them are Betas,Coolie fish,gold fish, tetras and even Bala Sharks.
I've had my algae eater about 8 years. now it's turned lighter. What do I do?
Cat
Cat
This happens at the pet store I volunteer at and in my tank at home get water tank color fading is usually normal get water tested and watch for Ph levels and changes in your fishes behavior and look
Can you please respond to my question I had a while back. It is called African Dwarf Frogs Fighting. I just really need so help. I would extremely apriciate it. Thank You
How long do neon fry need to be kept in the dark once they start to hatch? I heard light will kill them. Thanks!!
Cat
Cat
Not having light will cause fry to be deformed but you should not have bright light leave windows with natural light they will do fine if you get a corydora keep away from direct light
thanks for joining! let me know if there's anything i can help you with! if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the forum!
Lost a Hatchet today. It jumped through the feeding hole in the aquarium hood when no one was home.