New profile posts

I heard corydoras are really hardy but fish tend to die of stress right?
I need some help I think I have 3 pregnant mickey mouse platy but I don't really know as I'm new at this
Cat
Cat
Kate if you know how old it is and it is more than 5 months old then it is very possible it could be pregnant if it is about 2 1/2 inches this means it is female and likely to be pregnant watch for a growing belly ⚠️She will produce up to 50 babies be ready look for a round belly and dots in the belly later on you can see a fry moving in the belly.
I have 3 mollies and 2 platies in my 10 gallon. I'm gonna get an algae eater and this tank is cycled through
I was changing the water to my fish tank now he is bleeding from his tail. I think I hurt him by accident
arcab4
arcab4
hi there. if you could, post in the main forum. this just shows up in your profile which nobody will really see. thanks!
Cat
Cat
Try using salt to reduce stress and stop blood put in in water but be careful with salt depending on your tank size is how much salt to put in remember BE CAREFUL WITH SALT
Does anyone know what to do with convict fry
arcab4
arcab4
hey eric,

try posting this on the forum itself. this is just on your profile page so people don't really see it. but to answer your question...some people just donate it to their local fish store for credit or try to grow them and sell them. good luck!
Have a Koi Swordtail that is getting deformed He is getting thinner in his stomach and his back is hunched. He still eats well.
arcab4
arcab4
hi there!

try posting this on the forum so other members can see and help out. this posting is just on your profile page so it doesn't get viewed as often!
Will do also can u plz give me some aquarium advice
Cat
Cat
Here is some advice 1. Acclimate your fish they are fragile 2. Room to roam 3.Condition water 4. Maintain proper Ph levels 5.Replace water 6. Maintain water temp 7. clean sides of tank
Fresh water tank. I want to get some unique fish. Any suggestions?
arcab4
arcab4
depends on the tank size etc! i would recommend you post this on the forum so other members can see it and chime in!
Hi. I am new. I have some questions to ask
arcab4
arcab4
welcome! feel free to post any questions on the forum!
Once I get a steady algae production in my newest tank (10gallon) I will get a algae eater. And I'll decide what type eventually.
I love fish! And any animal! At the moment I have 2 mollies in my fish tank. And very soon to get more fish and water species.Thanks!
I am a newly obsessed betta owner. I have a 5 gal planted tank and yesterday got a nerite snail to clean up the algae.
I'm building a fish tank stand. I saw yours and think it looks great. Would you send me the dimensions from your plan, I'd like to make mine close to yours. Mine is for a 55 gallon tank. I was thinking 4x4s to hold the weight, are the 2x6s you used holding the weight?
Thanks for the response, your stand looks really good!