Obama Concerning the 2nd Ammendment

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
either way I have a feeling that this country is going down hill and will be driven straight into the ground if obama becomes president. at least till he is assassonated.
On the contrary, I would think that the assassination of any president---especially as part of a racially-motivated hate crime---would be of great disservice to this nation and its people.
BV

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
politicians don't care what you think. they make think like you, but they don't care what you think. take it all with a huge grain of salt, no matter which candidate you support.
Perhaps...but that's a pretty broad statement. I've known a man that served 8 years in Congress for many years; he also was one of the first to serve on the House Select Committee on Homeland Security shortly after 9/11. He's also been mentioned as someone that should run for governor. I don't believe this man has ever approached me just to talk politics or ask for a vote; rather, all he wants to know is how the family is doing, etc.

Not all politicians are bad...just most of 'em. :p

But there is so much more about Obama that is really rank. I personally do not believe a thing Obama says. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:
Well look at how messed up Palin's family is. IMHO i do not want her or Mccain to be in office. Mccain was in the military and his view of how we should stay in Iraq and all the other countries longer to me is a bad idea. But who am i to say.. im only 15 :rolleyes: