Kissy's 55g tank

Check out this feeding frenzy! I guess they really love algae wafers; they were even nipping at the cories so I had to throw in a couple more so the cories would get their share too. :) They even have little whisker things!

Anyway, back to stocking...I'll be getting my pump in November. I want to get two rams and possibly a rubberlip pleco, but I'm not so sure about that anymore. Any other suggestions? It seems my tank would be pretty empty...the rams only get 3 inches.

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
I have a Zebra Danio.

In a word it is... HYPER !!!

It all over and in ewveryone else's business.

It will eat or bite at anything.

It is like the social butterfly of the tank.

Crazy darn fish....

Nice tank you got there KB.

Well, my fish sure love the tank! The otos have 4 rescued offspring so far and the cories are spawning again right now. I have ramshorns all over the place which is a nice treat for Weebo...

The gravel is getting more mixed after vacuuming, so it's not as pretty as the pics above. I also need to get some plants...

Do moss balls float?

Rayneuki

Large Fish
May 29, 2008
Memphis, TN
Which type of moss balls?
There are some that float that are at my local pet-co, but they put fishing line on them and a weight to keep them down, so they look like mini-green-underwater mines.

I'm actualy thinking of getting some of those for my 30 :eek:
*needs a camera!*

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
KB,

Do your Otto's suck on the glass of the tank like a Pleco does???

When my pleco goes I am gonna miss that sooooo much.

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
Yes TAL they do <3
Ottos are cute! They're like mini-shark-sucker-hybrids... I love my Zim.
ThanKS.

I am gonna get some Ottos for the 38 when it is done cycling.

I would get them now but using fish to cycle a tank is cruel and PITA needs to do something about this practice.

I would get them now but using fish to cycle a tank is cruel and PITA needs to do something about this practice.
Uhhh....:confused:....not sure what you mean by that...:p...you mean PETA? They'll just kill everything.

And I didn't realize there were different types of moss balls! :) The ones they have at Petco are the ones that float, yeah, like mines. :D But I kinda wanted ones that didn't float if that is possible.