8% Off for Forum Members - For Life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2007

To show our support for the fine community at MyFishTank.net, we are now offering a permanent 8% discount to forum members.

That means 8% off any order from AquariumGuys.com - all orders, all the time, for the rest of time – as long as you belong to this forum! It's our way of thanking you for having us and helping you meet your goals.

To ensure that only forum members get the discount, you'll have to PM ME to get the code. We'll be changing it from time to time, but I'll be around every weekday to give it out, 10-6pm EST.

So what are you waiting for? *DRUMMER*

UPDATE:
--------------------
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give you all a heads up that AquariumGuys.com is under new management. We're currently revamping the site inventory - I'm sure you've clicked some items that were unavailable for ordering, had strange pricing, etc. We're working to fix all of this. We're also working to provide considerably better customer service. We'll be rolling out a new site design and have started our email list/marketing again as well..

But, that's not why I'm here. I just want to announce that the 8% Discount Code for MyFishTank.net members is once again available!

How to receive discount:

1. Send a PM to Aguys_Richard and ask for the discount code. He works from 8-5 M-F EST. It's that simple.

If you simply ask for it on the forum, you will not receive it...you must PM Aguys_Richard. Richard will also go back 2 weeks from today and PM those of you who requested it from Pearl.

Please enjoy the discount, and if you have any questions, comments..or yes, even complaints about Aquariumguys.com, be sure to run them by us here.

Regards,

Matt (Aguys_Matt)
AquariumGuys Under New Management - 8% Off Code Still Available!
--------------------------------------------

Last edited:

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Wait, so your saying aquarium guys don't want people to sign up here, not post, and get the discount LMAO

Some people will do anything to get a discount won't they haha.

Dec 3, 2007
Lol...like I said, PM me for the code...:)

(and I hope you stick around...Myfishtank is a great forum, lots of knowledge and friendly people, you may just learn something!!)

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2007
Hi gang,

F8fan is now graciously accepting PMs for the discount code as well :) She may be around during some hours that I'm not, like weekends, so you can hit her up too if you're in a rush. Thanks f8fan!

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
a pm is a Private Message. If you click on Pearl's user name on the left hand side of her posts that is underlined, a menu will come up and you can click on "send this person a PM". OR you can go to the upper right hand side of your screen and click on private messages. It is basically an email through the mft system.

Welcome to mft!

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Please kindly read the sponsor's message. You need to PM either Pearl or F8Fan for a code. It is incredibly rude to not even read the post or to join the forum just for a code IMO.

Dec 3, 2007
I would certainly appreciate it if new members or interested parties take the time to read the post :) I am happy to assist you privately, but please keep in mind that the forum is a community and not a store. (And a great resource to any hobbyist with questions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.