8% Off for Forum Members - For Life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
Can i offer a suggestion..I am not sure how many sign up and have requested this code then never post here or come back..maybe you should add a requirement by posts or length of membership..somethign to keep from giving a discount to individuals that only join to get the benefits of "active" members.

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
PM means a private message.

This has been discussed with the sponsor :) Have to remember that regardless of whether someone just comes here once or is a longtime member, it still might be business that they wouldn't otherwise be getting. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Aug 6, 2008
Yes, unfortunately, Pearl isn't able to frequent the board as often anymore. I'm the new AquariumGuys rep, so feel free to PM me for the code or any other questions about AG.

Thanks! *BOUNCINGS

xyzmeli

New Fish
Feb 8, 2009
Hi iam new, and trying to make a good habitat for my bettas, i need the code of 8% discount please; well if its real, thanks for your time.
Melissa

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
You need to send a private message to curt_aqg or f8fan to get the code. Curt's post is above yours in #26. You can click on his username and select "private message", or go to your private message window, select new message and type the username in the box.

Jun 30, 2009
Hi Pearl,
This is a great Forum.
Thanks for the offer. I PM'd you yesterday, can you give me an idea when I will get a response? I'm anxious to send out my order to Aquriumguys.com

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Hi there, you need to send a private message to curt_aqg or f8fan to get the code as Pearl doesn't get a chance to come here very often anymore. Thanks for your interest! :)

sheamurai

Small Fish
Jul 1, 2009
I think you've been doing well being patient for so long. I would have quit responding to that particular question a while back.
I don't think some people realise that the code cannot be posted to a thread, otherwise any casual visitors to the forum would have the code, and not even be a registered member.

I would be after the code as well, but I visited the website and shipping to Canada is not available :(

Enjoy your shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.