Dec 8, 2009
request for 8% coupon code - thanks

Pearl,

Please send me the 8% off coupon code.

Thanks

Mar 31, 2010
What is the available discount code?

What is the available discount code?

To show our support for the fine community at MyFishTank.net, we are now offering a permanent 8% discount to forum members.

That means 8% off any order from AquariumGuys.com - all orders, all the time, for the rest of time – as long as you belong to this forum! It's our way of thanking you for having us and helping you meet your goals.

To ensure that only forum members get the discount, you'll have to PM ME to get the code. We'll be changing it from time to time, but I'll be around every weekday to give it out, 10-6pm EST.

So what are you waiting for? *DRUMMER*

Jun 17, 2010
Orange County, NY
Starting the world of Freshwater Aquariums

Hello All! My best friend Joe use to own Mudpuppys they aren't all that popular but I must admit I did become attached to them, along with the infactuation with the tank. He did such a fantastic job on the tank and I feel it's my time to start up my own. I however will not be putting Mudpuppies in the tank but rather Fresh Water Fish. He had ordered plants from SEAGARDEN(silk plants) we loved them. These plants are great quality and quite realistic looking, especially in the water. I went onto Aquarium Guys website and have been doing some concluding as to what we are going to put into my new tank :) SO excited. I was also wondering if there were any suggestions as to Community FreshWater Fish? THANKS EVERYONE, Looking forward to my new found hobbie and this forum :)

Attachments

Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
Hey Im Andrew and i have been maintaining my fish Aquariums for about two years and the up keep and everything you need to keep your tanks up and running is getting pretty expensive, i read about this 8% discount and was wondering if i could get in on the deal cause i sure could use the discount.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.