The get to know where everyone lives map

hyunelan2

Large Fish
Jun 1, 2005
Near Chicago, IL
This Frapper thing is blowin' up pretty quick. Just about all the forums I visit have added a link to it. And Seastar, I'm with you on being a Geography nerd (B.S. Geography - 2002). I draw maps and perform geographic analysis for a living.

ya i like google earth too :) on another site they have this map thing built in and its like frapple but you can actualy see the houses and even cars if you zoom in enough (http://360live.net/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,40/) my friend works on the site and he says its google earth built in.

edit: oops nevermind frapper is the same thing as that other site :) but the other site uses addresses i think so the location is exact but i guess frapper is more safe if you dont want people hunting you down.

Last edited:

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hi Cichlid-Man,
Yes, you're not too far away. Any really good lfs near you? Might be worth the drive. I've been disapointed in most of the staff of everything around here....it seems like they hire anyone and I have no confidence in the answers to any of my questions.
Not a member of CAAS - what is that?

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I'll send you a PM about CAAS (Charlotte Area Aquarists Society). They have all the scoops on the local stores and even breed/sell/trade some of their own stock.

Nothing to outstanding down in columbia, just your normal LFS. They don't get to many fancy exotics or anything and their prices are a bit high.