The get to know where everyone lives map

im only one from kansas :( i promise, kansas isnt just wheate cows and rolling hills. and there are only a few rednecks. they are the abnormal ones dont worry, and we all know how to read and write. its soooo boring! please rescue me! how do you zoom on that map? and no one from anywhere but US or Great Britain... gosh im surprised.

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
There's at least one in ireland (post right above you), one in norway, and several in canada I believe ;) I dont know if any of our members waaay east have put themselves on the map but we have a few from Australia, New Zealand and over towards Thailand too

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I dont think this is a good idea. I was on another site and they had the same thing. The last I heard about it, two people got into a fight, and the one drove 3 hours out to go beat him up. Then the police got involved and the webmaster had to turn over all the info on everyone on the site. I know this because I had to give mine, then I left the site.

People are just crazy!!*crazysmil

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Since everyone seemed to like this in a thread...lets try it out again and make it official! Arcab has added it to the site as a feature. Click on "MAP" up above in the top menu bar!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I still cannot access that or the main page. But sounds cool.

Cichlid-Man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is what i get every time. I can gain access to the home page if i log out but not if i am logged in. Been that way since the title MFT Staff came into the picture, heh.

Last edited: