8 Gallon Nano Journal

Helena21

Superstar Fish
Oct 7, 2005
Essex, England
Thanks ram :) he could well be a false perc, he actually does look more like a false than a true its just that he was labeled "tank raised true percula clownfish". I dont mind whichever kind he is, im just glad to have a fish in the tank lol ;)

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
Yeah ram, when I got my clown she was already a female. I think she was paired with another clown in the sale tank actually. But since I've had her, shes gotten deeper orange.
Something I noticed Helena...is it just me or are your clowns eyes REALLY big compaired to his face? Idk...

Helena21

Superstar Fish
Oct 7, 2005
Essex, England
ok well i recieved my ric today, but my lights still havent come. I have put it wedged into a hole in to top of a rock near the light. Its going well but its really small! about 3/4 of an inch.
anyway heres some pics....
here it is drip acclimatising in a bowl. It looks really dark because there was no light near it at that time...

and heres a flash pic of it in the tank wedged into the rock

Helena21

Superstar Fish
Oct 7, 2005
Essex, England
um well im not really sure...it says "allow 5 days for delivery" but i ordered them last monday. I have emailed them asking when should i expect them, but they havent replied.
Every morning the sun shines through the window and into a section of the tank, the sun is on the ric right now, so it should be getting some light for it to last.
If the lights dont come in the next 2 days i will email them again

jessey

Large Fish
Dec 25, 2006
Tampa, FL
it looks good helena... tiny but very pretty :)

and rics are pretty low maintenece corals, right? so i would think it would be fine til the lights come in. i hope they show up soon though!