Will you go to see Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith?

Will you go see Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith?

• You betcha!

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Not planning on it, no.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I've got a Puzz-3D Star Destroyer and a Millenium Falcon. The Star Destroyer was all gray... it was really difficult to put the puzzle part together. The Falcon was easier to put together puzzle-wise, but forming it into the 3D shape was a pain in the butt... it was all so intricate and delicate.

If I had a lot more money, I'd love to get the Lego Star Wars stuff.

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
jediinthedark said:
I think my wife may get the Falcon for me for our anniversary. I missed out of the Rebel Bloackade Runner. http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10019 :( Still bummed about that.
What I really want is the Lego Star Destroyer. It's 3 feet long! http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10030
Who cares if I don't have anywhere to put it. That is cool!
The Rebel Blockade Runner is Loegogasm for me. I saw it in F.A.O. Schwartz in Manhattan last Christmas, but it cost something like $400, so it got a quick veto from the appropriations committee. I saw an ImperialStar Destroyer/ Cruiser in a toy shop in Chinatown in NYNY a few months back for $80 used. It is about 3 feet long and uses magnets to hold the outer hull plates in place as the entire thing is hollow. Very cool. I wanted it, but if some pieces were missing I'd really be bummed. Besides there is NO room for a 3-ft long lego toy in our current place. *Waiting eagerly for kids and play rooms*

Last edited:

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Can I just tell you how happy I am that my husband is not the only one obsessed with star wars legos? I got him the millennium falcon for his birthday a few years ago. I don't get it. So anyway, judging from that you can probably tell I will be forced to the theatre for this one. I hope It's better. I hated the first two, loved the old ones as a kid. I thought the first one was nothing special but okay. I don't think I have ever absolutely hated a movie so much as the second one. First of all -since when can r2d2 freaking fly? and the one liners, dear God the one liners. They were such awful, nudge nudge wink wink take my wife please type jokes- just exhausting. The thing about Lucas- I think punkrock said this too -is that he has interesting ideas, he's creative and a hell of a businessman, but he is a pretty bad director and an even worse writer. the concepts are fun, his execution is just so tedious. THe thing I hated the most about the second one I think was when they brought in a character (or even a theme) who shows up in the old trilogy there is this big pause like " Get it? it's the uncle who dies in the first movie! remember him? Uncle Owen! Here he is! Hang on, Boba Fett's here too. We'll show you him in a dramatic and annoying way later." And I laughed so hard when they made Yoda fight. It looked like someone flung a little green cat from offstage. This movie has a lot of making up to do. I think with it being inherently darker that will help though. I hope.

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
yeah I kinda agree Ashleigh. Since Lucas is obvioulsy not in need of billions of dollars, he should make this one really dark and sinister/sexy, make it Rated R, and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe if we saw some people get really greusomely sliced up with sabers it would add some flare to the movie.

Also, he really need to come up with some new special effects or something. I recently watched the first part of Episode 1 and the bad guy alien generals that took over Naboo had the fakest looking mouths on them. But then Sebulba, the pod-racer that raced against Annikan looked really realistic (for a 6 legged slug)

Nov 27, 2004
New Orleans
Visit site
well he has come a long way in terms of graffics since episode I, which was 1999 right? i think this one will be the best of the new trilogy b/c it is so dark. kind of why empire is the best of the originals, b/c it is dark and in that way more realistic. the thing about these new ones is that it is really just a fill in the blanks. we all know the story, there isn't all that much shocking stuff, more just seeing how all the pieces actually fall into place.

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
I just got Lego Star Wars for my pc its soooooooooo cool,you can bild lego bridges and ramps and stuff just by useing the..................force!!!!! I KNOW!!!!! Its the coolest thing EVER!!!!!
Oh and by the way will some of you please tell Shabana (my girlfreind) that its NOT just for kids!!!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I can't wait *BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS

Watched the trailer again and its getting me pumped.....i'm such a geek :rolleyes:

yeah I kinda agree Ashleigh. Since Lucas is obvioulsy not in need of billions of dollars, he should make this one really dark and sinister/sexy, make it Rated R, and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe if we saw some people get really greusomely sliced up with sabers it would add some flare to the movie.
Agreed, i wanna see how Luke and Leia come about ;)....mmm Natalie Portman is so hot *SUPERSMIL

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Cichlid-Man said:
LOL!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing delta! That scene was the first to jump into my head.

Personally i loved the arena battle scene in Episode II, that white outfit with the scratches.....;)
All of her white outfits look very nice..............

OUCH!

She's even got a few outfits that aren't white that look nice, ahem,....

As you can all see, I'm quite the fan of her, ever since seeing her
in The Professional a long time ago. I'll not post any of those shots
as this is a family forum....

Last edited:

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
lol Delta,got a bit of a obession have we?

A lot of mates said they were'nt into her when she had all that make up and head gear on in the first film,but strangle I just found it made here even more appeling to me!!!!! lol Is that wrong?????