Will you go to see Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith?

Will you go see Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith?

• You betcha!

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Not planning on it, no.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 27, 2004
New Orleans
Visit site
here we go...so i saw it last night, wasnt too impressed, in fact kinda let down. they did tie up loose ends and made a solid transition to episode IV. its hard for me say what i did and didnt like without giving some stuff away. i am seeing it again today so maybe i'll like it better the second time around, but my initial gut feeling was closer to dislike, but i'll let you guys know what i think the second time around, and the third because im seeing it with my family at home on saturday (which means saturday will be awesome or totally miserable). note: i am also a harsh critic by nature so i tend to hate movies more than love them (also, the preview for the Chronicles of Narnia movie looked sweet)

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
PunkRockFish, I think somewhere deep down you must really either:

A. like the movie a lot, or
B. be a total Staw Wars geek (like me)

TO see it three times but say it was bad sounds like you love the movies and just wanted something more, something new. The Wachowski brothers (producers of the "Matrices") really raised the bar for all Sci-Fi movies, and it is just really hard to compete. But of all people capable of competing, Lucas should be high on the list, like top of the list. I'm going to see it this weekend with the guys in the youth group, so it will be interesting to see how 16 year olds perceive the movie as I am twice their age and grew up with SW toys and lunch boxes and such. I was contemplating being one of the confident SW geeks and putting on my jedi outfit and seeing it opening night, but,....

PS: It's not a real jedi outfit, what do you think I'm some kind of freak or something? Who in the hell would actually own a jedi outfit?! It's a black ninja suit that looks close to what the jedi wear, minus the tabi boots of course............................

PSS: Doesn't everybody own a ninja suit?!

Last edited:

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Well, I've seen it twice now, once in the theatre, and once on DVD*, and I actually liked seeing it better on DVD than in the theatre. We got to the theatre just before the movie started and had to sit in the 2nd row from the front. THe opening scene had so much fast moving action that we were too close to catch it all as it was literally flying past our faces from left to right.

* Yes, DVD, the wonders of the Internet...