Some of my fish photos

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
I took pics with my dad's Sanyo VPC-E870 last night, trying to get a decent pic of the eggs from my otos. Yeah, it sucks big time! My friend's Nikon D5000 totally spoiled me!

DarkLies

Large Fish
Nov 9, 2009
Louisiana
Wow, Newman? Lost your camera?? That does not sound good... =/
And I used some kind of really awesome camera for a photography class and now I can barely use my Samsung XD
Oh, I took about 200 pictures of the guppies (decided to do my "project" on them) and only about 10ish came out. -.- One would have been PERFECT! If it had not been a still from a video I accidently took
Do you not have a camera, bass? Or does it suck too bad? =] (I had to steal my mom's to get the pics of the guppies and that still hardly worked better)

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
DarkLies, I don't have a camera of my own at all. Mine died a watery death right before I moved last year and I don't have a job, so I can't buy a new one. Sooooooo, when I need/want to take pics, I either steal my dad's camera or get my friend to come play at my house with hers. :p

Nov 30, 2009
VA
I hear ya, I kick myself everytime I look back to standing in bestbuy and not getting the D90 over the D60...but I cant complain it serves me well. I bet playing with that D5000 is great :)

The only real advantage an SLR has over a P&S is you dont have to work so hard to get pics to come out, Ive seen alot of people with P&S cameras that take fabulous shots.

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
ya, i think i said it once but ill say it again, that photo should be in fish magazines/ oscar guides/ oscar profile pics on the net. You should really submit that photo somewhere lol.