Ruby my female betta..

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
wow lol , well i absolutely love crowntail bettas but have never seen them as you dont get them brought over to england much....:( :)
Hmmmmmm...I wonder how hard it would be to send one to you if my two crowntails breed. *GOLDFISH* I have a magnificent male who is blue and crimson and a beautiful little female I just bought yesterday (and she's gravid already!) who is also blue and crimson. This is a pic of my boy (no pics of the girl yet). Pardon the dirty tank...it was cleaned shortly thereafter, but my friend came over with her uber-nice camera before I had a chance to clean it. :p

Attachments

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
wow she's really pretty! You could breed a double-tail male to her and then there'd be lots of double tail females!

And bassbonediva,
that is one heck of a betta! I have to say he is definetly one of the most beautiful I've seen- ever! Good luck on breeding him, he's worth breeding!

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
wow she's really pretty! You could breed a double-tail male to her and then there'd be lots of double tail females!

And bassbonediva,
that is one heck of a betta! I have to say he is definetly one of the most beautiful I've seen- ever! Good luck on breeding him, he's worth breeding!
Thanks, Val! That's my Al. He's quite a character. :p He sees a camera and he starts posing. I'm *really* hoping this works, 'cuz I would love to see what kind of babies he makes.

Attachments