Rest In Peace Buddy

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Im sad to say that Dale is no longer with us. He got outside earlier today and Chance decided to chase him down the stairs. The door at the bottom, which never is, was open. I didnt see him for a while and then when I took the dogs out again I saw him on the porch under a chair. I brought him upstairs and was talking to VirgoWolf about what happened and was saying I need to take him to the vet. He seemed fine other than what appeared to be a broken leg and some scratches. A few minutes later he started to seizer. I took him into the bedroom so my other animals wouldnt see and he passed away on my bed. :(

Rest In Peace Dale. I Love Ya Bud. You Will Be Greatly Missed.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks Guys. And Mo I dont know for sure what happened but I am assuming he was hit. He had never been outside off his leash before. He didnt know to stay out of the road. :( And its one of the few places thats snow free so......

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
Oh No Jess! I'm so sorry. God I have a lump in my throat right now, I'm so utterly sorry. Call me/PM me/etc. or let's chat sometime tomorrow, I'm home sick with a cold/allergies so I don't move too far from the couch and/or computer.
I'm really shocked and my heart goes out to you. We all loved Dale, too!

angelmom

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2005
Vernon, CT
I hope you know if you had called at any point last night I would have come down to hang with you. I was so sad when you called me to tall me what happened. I almost cryed myself but figured it would set you off even more. I'm going to miss you guys with you move.