Ram Man's 5 gallon cube of death.

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
he's cut your fingers those are bad cuts they leave right?
next you should get one of these Octopuses my LFS has it's kinda dumb because they are Venomous and there is no anti venom... one hit you got 30 minutes to live or something like that

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
blue ring octopus? usualy only priffesors at universities buy them, if i did have a peacock it would pwn the octopus, even a smithii with a well placed stab inbetween the eyes can kill a bluering.

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
yea i watch some videos on you tube of peacocks killing octopus and eels and even a small shark... so sad.....and yea i don't know who the heck would buy those since if you put your hand in your tank you run the risk of dieing...

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
same way people get a hold of scorpions and dangerous snakes, you have to be 21 with a valid drivers liscense, and you have to know what the animal is capable of, and also sign a release say the store is not responsible for any injuries.

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
yea when i seen them last time i was there i asked him about them and he showed my this contracked i'd have to sign i was like ... it was like sign here if you agree that you're taking a life and death risk and you underside that these fish are and most likely will try to attack you if you dont underside how they act and stuff i was just thinking why would you wanna buy those... well i guess some people do :D anyways hows your tank coming along???

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
psst, that mantis is not a peacock, its a g.smithii. these idiots on the sites say its a peacock because they want to sell it and they only know of one mantis, a peacock.

also a 5 gallon isnt big enough for a peacock to even turn around in. I would have needed to buy a big tank with thick glass, probably a 29 gallon. And personally i think the color of the peacock mantis is overdone, i like the smithiis alot better.

And no mantis shrimp do not mess with or eat corals, if the frag is not glued down then the mantis might use it in its burrow.

and with that site, that is a mantis that is in horrible condition, i can count at least 5 injuries of an unhealthy mantis on it.