pic of my 25g

Dec 14, 2009
England
hello all,

sorry about the qaulity but this is a picture of my 25 gal, shame you cant really see all my fish :)

all live plants :) anyone know what the pinkish one is called ???

Attachments

beckyd

Large Fish
Mar 16, 2009
I asked if it was newly planted because everything looks so neat and precise, like you just put them there. Is that from you pruning, or do those kinds just stay like that? I'm new to plants. Still trying to figure out what mine are going to do.

Dec 14, 2009
England
i do daily clean ups lol as i like things looking neat, the hairgrass and java fern are a neat plant.. where at the amazon swordplants roots grow and grow and im always pushing more substrate over the roots lol.. but i think im lucky that they are that neat lol,, ive always loved lives plants in the tank, i sometimes find them more challenging that the fish,, attending to their needs, temp,co2,substrate etc.. but yea they are coming on nicely :)

beckyd

Large Fish
Mar 16, 2009
Well, your daily tending definitely works. FYI, if you don't do that, stuff kind of goes every which way. That seems to be my current method:) Its alot like my house LOL! I've got some plants not looking so good and others growing roots all over the place, and one of them making a bunch of little plantlets that I have little idea how and when to liberate from the mothership. Ah yes, the learning never ends, does it?