i have a odd quest about the gold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

litlpnoi

those goldies were actually food for other bigger agressive fish... those were just my prototype..

Dipschnit

Small Fish
Sep 12, 2006
Richmond,Va
Not to be a smartazz, but you need to find a new hobby. You dont have the patience it take for fishkeeping judging from what I have read. You cant just add water and then dump a ton of fish to your tank and expect them to do well. You obviously didnt do your homework very well on this one.

Just my 2 cents, not that you asked for it

Seleya

Superstar Fish
Nov 22, 2004
Cape Cod, MA
Visit site
I think some people's children have too much time on their hands and not enough guidance. This site has an ignore feature for a reason. :confused:

BTW, unless you have a private septic system (not likely in CA), you likely broke at least one or two CA laws by dumping them into the sewer system. ;)

Last edited:

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Congratulations "litlpnoi," you have just murdered some poor innocent fish that were depending on you for their lives. You flushed them down some tubes to suffocate and die in your sh*t. That disgusts me that you could possibly be so ignorant and stupid. How the H*ll are you catching fish without a net??? With your hands? How old are you? 5? You are far too immature to have any living creature. You also wasted your money on your fish tank set up, you can easily buy a brand new start up tank kit for $40 at any fish store.

How would you like to have been flushed down a toilet? Think about it.

And before you go doing anything else stupid, it's too late to fishlessly cycle your tank, so don't go out and buy ammonia and add it to your tank. Do some 25% water changes daily and let the remaining "lucky" goldfish cycle it for you. Regularly take your water to the fish store to get it tested for ammonia and nitrites, or buy the tests and do it yourself. Once the tank is cycled, take the goldfish back to the store for store credit and get some fish that you feel are worth "nurturing." Idiot.

litlpnoi said:
those goldies were actually food for other bigger agressive fish... those were just my prototype..
Excuse you, so your saying just because they were feeder fish they werent as important as any other fish. I agree find yourself a new hobby, I bet if someone dangled you over Niagra falls and dropped you you wouldnt be too happy. Now would you? Gve your fish to someone that knows how to care for them. Sell your tank and everything and take care of a stuffed animal. At least if you harm that it wont feel a thing....

L

litlpnoi

i dont care what you guys say. and yes i use my hands. only **** use nets

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.