Gorgeous Fancy Platies site!

fiddlybits

Medium Fish
Jan 15, 2010
BC, Canada
In my searching for what the different colors are called, I came across a site with really fancy Platies. I don't know anything about these people other than what I saw on the site, and am sharing it because of the excellent photos of fancy fish that you'd never see at the LFS. Long flowing fins, almost like Bettas! Most are Platies, but there are also Swordtails and crosses. Just type 'Platy-Plus' into the web browser search bar, and go to the website.

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
Cool supplier!
I like their hifin red swordtails, they're almost as good as blood red super-sail swords...

Also I think I found your black-and-gold platy color in their plumetail section ;)

But they still don't have blue swordtails ;) That makes me want to develop my blues even more!

beckyd

Large Fish
Mar 16, 2009
Ah, yes. I have been coveting the blue lyretails. Or any of the fringe/wags. Great fish. Maybe once the weather warms...

Newman, I think your blue platy for your blue sword line should come from here. Use a lyretail! Or at least a hifin. My guppies are trying to mate with my platies. Still no interest from my sword:(

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
I already have a male Blue-wag platy, becky, but thanks for the suggestion :D
I would order from this site, if I didn't find the blue wag at a local Petco earlier!
lire-tail,hi-fin, I'm not ready to go that advanced yet xD
I'm still trying with the blood red sword+blue wag platy...no luck yet...the platy seems somewhat interested =/