Freeswimming discus pics(6 days old)

Jul 23, 2004
Visit site
Beautiful! Those are all spectacular fish. Ive only been able to be succussful with convicts. My convicts are about a week old, and are quite brave little ones, swimming around theyre little home. Anyways congrats man, keep up the good work.

Brad

norrie

New Fish
Oct 30, 2004
Phoenix
Visit site
discus fry pics!

thank you. You have just made my whole day. I have been trying to decide to set up my new tank with fresh water or salt water or do I want to go ahead and set it up as a reef tank.

Your pics of the fry and parents reminded me of why I like freshwater. I have been successful with raising bettas and some others in the past but have not had an aquarium for a couple years.

I saw a tank set up with 5 large discuss at my god daughter's pediatrician's office and was simply stunned at how beautiful these fish are. I've been trying to decide what to do with this tank now for a month. I think I'll go ahead and do freshwater, so I can learn how to raise the discus.

I have a very old book on aquariums but the pics there do not do them justice. Anyway, congrats on the babies and pics.*celebrate