Discus

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Cloth were do you live??? I want to get a discus for $1.50! That's not fair :'( Will you send me some ;D Doubt it since I don't think you live close by. BTW do you own a fish store or something? I want those discus. Maybe the neighboring county will get some they have like 3 huge pet stores. One is called aquarium world though I have never been there I imagine that it has some good aquarium stuff. ;D

D

discusaquarium

my closest airport is about 25 min away - BWI baltimore washington international... just added a whole new wing for international flights. What are the rates? They would be greatly appreciated and i just might take you up on that deal - given that the fish aren't infected with Discus plague. That SUCKS...my buddy's fish had it and it just withered away to nothing. Does he have a website? I'd be interested in checking it out if he does. :)
Joe
Oh discus can live up to 6 years in TOP conditions...most live to be about 3-4 years old
Cloth you hit the nail right on the head!!

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
$450!That's way to much for me! I want some but I don't have enought to order a big batch of them. And not enough to ship them here. ;D Oh well maybe I'll find someone who wants them. :D

D

discusaquarium

$450?!!? THATS CRAZY! they better be plated in gold and then lined with silver with platinum fins dude! Thats outta my league. For one fish? HOLY COW!lol
Joe

D

discusaquarium

$450?!!? THATS CRAZY! they better be plated in gold and then lined with silver with platinum fins dude! Thats outta my league. For one fish? HOLY COW!sure, love to see them though! lol
Joe

R

ronrca

I cant believe it! I was surfing the net and researching Discus when I found this site http://www.dphnet.com/. On it, it had breeders from all over the world and I found 2 breeders within 50miles of my house. ;D Hurray! ;D I e-mailed them today to see what their prices are. They do sell to individuals also not only wholesale. I cant wait. Both breeders breed over 1000 discus a year! WOooow!  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

D

discusaquarium

DPH is THE best discus site out there. Walter (the owner of that webpage) and I are becoming friends. If you are looking for breeders that are pretty much in your area, that is the place to go. He has such a selection of everything on that site. I wish mine was like that... ;D. Oh well - whats trippy mean? (i'm american) lol
Joe

D

discusaquarium

Hey Cloth,
where'd you go man? i was wondering when you were going to take a trip to your m8's discus place. the pictures looked great. hopefully this could work out, just got a new tank on saturday for free! woohoo! maybe i can put a few little discuses in there! YAY  8)

D

discusaquarium

ok thanks tim. hadnt heard from ya for a while there.  8)

ryan, i got a 20L which i could grow some baby discus in, m8 - mate - you were right, and the pictures were sent by email. if you want them i can send them to you.

D

discusaquarium

20 Long - its a 20 gallon tank. ok i will send the pics when i have some time to do it.
8)

D

discusaquarium

nevermind came back - file was too big
maybe there is another way to do it
maybe i'll post em on my website tomorrow. will contact when i do so. :eek: oops lol