www.aquariumstuffers.com

CoNMaN

Large Fish
Jul 1, 2003
Madison, Wisconsin
Visit site
Has anyone ever ordered stuff from them, the site looks very nice, kinda time consuming to navigate but the prices are amazing! 1.99 for an oscar!! .10 for feeder guppys walmart cant even touch that.

fishdude07

Superstar Fish
Mar 30, 2004
Michigan
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by CoNMaN
cool, I think im gonna get my oscar, pleco and green texas cichlid for my 55 from there. Maybe some clown loaches too.
eh? an oscar and a green texas cichlid in a 55? i dunno if id do that myself...oscars prefer to be alone in a 55 gallon unless the other fish is its mate...and clown loaches with an oscar is a bad idea if you ask me. but oscars dont mind plecos

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
It's really not worth ordering fish online unless it is a rare or expensive fish. Shipping starts at $35, but goes up quite a bit the larger the box is, due to weight. A few small fish will be $35, but a couple of larger fish will be more like $50 or $60.

TurbineSurgeon

Superstar Fish
Feb 27, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Also worth noting is a company's policy regarding DOA shipments. The site mentioned has a 7 day guarantee, but some don't. I would also be hesitant shipping live fish during the heat of summer or the cold of winter. Even if the fish arrive alive, they may be unduly stressed and not survive.