The get to know everyone else thread!

h2oh

Small Fish
Sep 7, 2008
Seattle, WA
1. How old are you? I am 21.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a studio apartment in downtown Seattle with my boyfriend, our cat, and my fish. It's cozy, but I love my animals.

3. What do you drive? When you consider insurance, gas, a parking garage rental, and parking fees everywhere you take your car-- the cost of keeping a car is three times my rent. So I walk or put my butt on the bus.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coffee. Probably because I work at Starbucks so I've been brainwashed to think it's the nectar of the gods.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? My mom's house. Haha.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 1 fish.

7. What is your newest pet? My fish!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm asleep, trying to ditch a hangover before work.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I'm kind of bored, really.

10. What type of music do you listen to? I like a lot of different music. I have classic rock roots from my dad, along with appreciation for folk, hip hop, metal, jazz, and techno.

teevee

Medium Fish
Aug 22, 2008
mesa, az
www.myspace.com
1. How old are you? old enough!

2. What are your living arrangements? i live in arizona in a house with my husband, two dogs, one cat and lots of fishies!

3. What do you drive? 2008 yellow chevy cobalt

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? cherry coke zero, good coffee

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? i like carrabbas and subway! LOL

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 5 goldfish, one rubberlip pleco, and waaaay too many in my community tank.

7. What is your newest pet? the last one i got was the pleco

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? working

9. Why are you filling out these questions? because i can't seem to ignore these things! LOL

10. What type of music do you listen to? dark ambient

Nov 10, 2008
Lafayette ,La
1. How old are you? 28

2. What are your living arrangements? i live in lafayette louisiana,with my gf of 10 years and our 5 year old lil girl

3. What do you drive? 2009 isuzu I-290/1993 "homebuilt" Nissan Silvia

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? have to copy teevee on this one cherry coke zero, good coffee

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Any local cajun spots, best food ever

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Just starting out again, katrina broke my heart, I had a whole fish room. Had to take a break but back now. So i guess 5.

7. What is your newest pet? just bought 5 new rams

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? working

9. Why are you filling out these questions? because i'm new here

10. What type of music do you listen to? Rock,Metal,etc... TOOL!!!

11. What do you do in your free time? riding my quad, Yamaha yfz-450, Gaming, Rc cars, and Rasturbating!! (It's not dirty lol check it out@ The Sect of Homokaasu - The Rasterbator)

12. Where did you get your MFT name?Old gamer tag that I always use.

Last edited:

globey

New Fish
Nov 29, 2008
1. How old are you? 37

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.

3. What do you drive? 2006 Black Ford Fusion

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Sugar Free Red Bull and water

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? I like Thai food

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 3 Bettas

7. What is your newest pet? I bought a female Betta a few months ago that died a few weeks after I purchased her.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Teaching.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Life's a mystery at times.

10. What type of music do you listen to? I'm a moderator on metal-archives.com. I love metal.

Monoxide

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2008
1. How old are you? 24

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my girlfriend living in an apartment, and saving money on a house(so the crappy economy wont screw us over)

3. What do you drive? Red Cavalier, black s10 truck, and 4 wheelers.
4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Ive been drinking tons of coffee, but I like to just drink anything, tea, coffee, any juices, pop.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? I havnt been to to many restauraunts - But I do like Cheddars

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? None

7. What is your newest pet? Cat

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Playing games online, because I stayed up all night while girlfriend sleeps.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because Iam new here.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Anything mostly. Not like I go around and listen to country blaring in my car... but I like rock, rap, punk, anything basically*DRUMMER*

11. What do you do in your free time? Hang Out I love to throw partys, and off roading, and being social.

12. Where did you get your MFT name?Just a name Ive use on games.

HI my name is Debbie...

1. How old are you? I am 45.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a town called Warrnambool in Australia. I'm married with 3 kids their ages are 23, 20, 18, the 2 boys have moved out with their girlfriends, but my daughter still lives at home.

3. What do you drive? odesey holden clubsport 2006

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? coffee

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Don't really have one.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 6 but just starting out. 2 silver sharks, 2 angel fish and 2 platies.

7. What is your newest pet? All of the fish. But I do also have a bearded dragon, a rottwieller, and a cat.

8. Its 7am on Friday, and I'm about to wake my daughter up to go to work.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I just thought it was a great idea.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Well with three kids I listen to just about anything. lol

kayliwolf76

Medium Fish
Mar 3, 2009
Me!!!!

HI my name is Karrie...

1. How old are you? 32

2. What are your living arrangements? 3 bedroom trailor with husband and 14yr old.

3. What do you drive? 94 Dodge Colt

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Pepsi a-holic

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Tough one still Micky D's pretty high up

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 6 fish, ADF, RCS and ghost(snails but to get rid of them)

7. What is your newest pet? RCS

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Sleeping

9. Why are you filling out these questions? nothing better to do a 4:30 in the morning when you can't sleep

10. What type of music do you listen to? Some rock, classic rock, and of course metal b/c sometimes you had to headbang!!!!!

HI my name is Rani (its pronounced like Ronnie, and yes I'm a GIRL!)

1. How old are you? I'm 19, 20 on May 7th!

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a dorm apartment right now, but I'm moving into a REAL apartment come the end of may

3. What do you drive? 2000 VW Jetta, Red =D

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coke, i'm an addict. (the cola, of course (-; )

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? because I'm a broke college student, GROTTOS!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 1 Zebra Danio and 1 Silver Tip Tetra

7. What is your newest pet? My two fish, I got them about 2 months ago

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm getting ready to head down to the music building and sing for about 2 hours before i have class... I'm an opera singer....yeah, i'm not kidding... lol

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because they're AWESOME

10. What type of music do you listen to? Classical, 90's rock, techno, NOT RAP

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Sing, stare at my tank, BE OUTSIDE!

12. Where did you get your MFT name? It was the first thing that popped into my head when i joined lol!

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2008
Chicago, IL
HI my name is Jack
1. How old are you? 23

2. What are your living arrangements? In a studio with my soon to be wifey

3. What do you drive? Nothing right now but when we move will be riding around in a

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coffee, black.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? This chinese place Wing Hoe

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? About 13

7. What is your newest pet? Rats but they died

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Just starting work

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because I have nothing better to do.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Everything really... listening to Bob Marley, love country, Bob Dylan, Aphex Twin, Metallica, Classical, I could go on...

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Planning our wedding, planning on how to get out of this hell-hole called Chicago, and spending time with the lady!

12. Where did you get your MFT name? Been drinking coffee since like 17.

Jan 31, 2009
Near LA
Hi I'm Jen
1. How old are you? 15

2. What are your living arrangements? living with my parents

3. What do you drive? a bike

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? sprite

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Orange House (sushi, but I only get veggie rolls)

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 20 and who knows how many fry

7. What is your newest pet? guppy fry

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? trying to get homework done in the pointless 20 minute free period

9. Why are you filling out these questions? It's either this or my homework

10. What type of music do you listen to? Pop or rock The Fray is awesome!!!!!

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? What free time? All my time is spent doing homework, practicing for band, or taking care of my fish

12. Where did you get your MFT name? My birthday, and I love dragons and one of my favorite colors is green

Mar 3, 2009
Thanx!

Best response to this question that I've heard in a long time!
Yeah when the teenager is driving me crazy and the world doesn't make sence turn on the metal and let the hair fly...very long all the way to my butt..makes a mess of my hair but clears me out some space...who wants to get hit with almost 1 1/2 feet of hair...LOL:D

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
emo means emotional usually refers to the depressed and cutters...i'm 32 ancient by my kids standards and i understand what was said...when you have teenagers ur always old no matter how old u are!!!!!:p
heh...yeah, I know what emo is; that was just my sarcastic reply meaning most of it is crap. Give me some Dio, Maiden, DK, L7, Stones, Zeppelin, etc etc any day and I'll be happy.

I've got a 5 year old...plus about 35+ other kids that think I'm older than dirt, so I know what you mean.

By they way 99.9% of my "kids" listen to crap (or is that rap????). My 5 year old thinks Tom Petty is awesome and was jammin' out to some Styx last night (and she can technically say that the first concert she attended was Iron Maiden with Dio and Motorhead). *thumbsup2

Mar 18, 2009
The Kingdom
HI my name is Seneca...

1. How old are you? just turned 30 (wow i feel wiser now)
2. What are your living arrangements? Have 4 roomates, and live where ever necessary.
3. What do you drive? old white vw passat or new sports metallic green sports caddy.
4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Gotta be Arizona Iced Tea - Green tea w/ Ginseng!
5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Mmmm... all the Tasty ones :)
6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 21 adult cichlids, 8 cic juvies, 26 cic fry, 7fancies, 4comets, 2 platys, 1 koi, 1 beta, 1 neon glow, 1 swordtail, and one guppy, and uncountable snails.
7. What is your newest pet? 26 cichlid labidocromis fry YAY!!
8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Studying yhvh (with Coffee) or feeding fish, chickens, dogs, and checking on cat. whatever is on the menu for the moment.
9. Why are you filling out these questions? Just following directions :)
10. What type of music do you listen to? Everything - (musician) i dont really Groove to polka, but i could appreciate it:)
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? study more YHVH and current timelines of our current place in prophecy.

AlleyKatt

Small Fish
Mar 18, 2009
Richmond Va
Hi I'm C.A. from VA

1. How old are you? 26
2. What are your living arrangements? Wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, cat, and about 400 fish (350 of which are tiny fry)
3. What do you drive? A 2005 Silverado on the weekdays, and one of my two boats on the weekends =)
4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coffee
5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Magiano's
6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? uhm way too many to list individually, they range from oscars and flowerhorns to florida spotted gar and silver arowana.
7. What is your newest pet? Yellow Tail Damsel
8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Making my kids breakfast.
9. Why are you filling out these questions? New to the forum
10. What type of music do you listen to? Everything but Country western, and Rap.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Fishing, or fish keeping eat up most of my time and pocket change!

Mar 13, 2009
Poconos, PA
name: Kristina

1. How old are you? 26

2. What are your living arrangements? I live w/my husband, son and parakeet

3. What do you drive? '03 hyundai accent (for the gas mileage)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? soda

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Red Lobster lol I love seafood
6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 0 : (

7. What is your newest pet? will bring them home in a few weeks

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning ... Just got home from the bus stop and sipping coffee #2

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because I'm glad this thread was started. Look how many posts so far!

10. What type of music do you listen to? can't think of a genre I don't like

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? crochet, learn and try the best to be a good mom.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? from a star that orbits around bigger ones. i know ....that sounds weird.*BOUNCINGS

Mar 3, 2009
Wanna laugh the first concert i remember attending was Kenny Rogers when I was about 5. My kids are 14, 13, 11, 9 3 older boys and a baby girl. We feel greatly outnumbered by the men. When I need to get things done I go for Pink Floyd The Wall.

radamsk1

Large Fish
Apr 23, 2005
Long Island, NY
Back again!

Just wanted to say hi again after a long time away, basically two years teaching at a Caribbean medical school.

That unfortunately left the care of my tanks in someone not as experienced as me *thumbsdow. That being said, my saltwater tanks are now disassembled and my freshwater tank looks like a green monster attacked it along with some fish in mediocre condition.

Anyway, just wanted to say and see who's still around or not and say hello to all the new people here.