The get to know everyone else thread!

Sluder4

Small Fish
Apr 12, 2010
Lexington, N.C.
Hi!

HI my name is Dylan...

1. How old are you? I am 16 as of july 31

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my parents and brother in the churches parsonage

3. What do you drive? Looking at a black 03' V8 Mustang :p

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Homemade southern sweet tea baby!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Brazilian Steak House

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 9 fish and 2 snails

7. What is your newest pet? 2 black mystery snails

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Sitting in World history copying notes

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Cause I would like everyone to know me a little bit better :D

10. What type of music do you listen to? Whatever I like really, well I mean all kinds. Not one I onyl listen to, but mainly I love rock. Nothing like lifting weights and listening to some metallica! FOOTBALL FOR LIFE!

Reviving the thread for the new kids~

1. How old are you? I'm 20, 21 in October

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent a duplex/condo. It's different than most, it's a 2500 sq ft two story house and instead of being side by side one part is upstairs one is downstairs. New thing they are doing in this neighborhood since there isn't a lot of land..

3. What do you drive? 06 Mazda 3

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Mineral Water + grape Crystal Light (like healthy grape soda)

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I can guesstimate that at 25ish, shrimp and a few snails

7. What is your newest pet? Actually I just got a puppy on Sunday, fish wise it'd be the 4 Kuhlis I got

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm at the office

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Previously seemed like it got some great conversationss going, so I'm in hopes it'll start again~ &either way who doesn't like to talk about themselves secretly?

10. What type of music do you listen to? Top two bands are Tool and NIN, then it ranges from 50s music to R&B, some rap, techno and more.

Dec 14, 2009
England
Hello im Jamie and im 17

I still live with my good old mum :)

i dont drive yet :( my mum is my taxi ;)

im vegetarian and dont really like eating out at restaurants.

i currently own 37 fish.

on a typical morning ill either still be sleeping,, or at college where im studying zoology.

nice to meet you :)

Hello im Jamie and im 17

I still live with my good old mum :)

i dont drive yet :( my mum is my taxi ;)

im vegetarian and dont really like eating out at restaurants.

i currently own 37 fish.

on a typical morning ill either still be sleeping,, or at college where im studying zoology.

nice to meet you :)
Woot! Reviving the thread one by one. Zoology that is AWESOME, I'd love to do that. Actually I'd love to just be around animals all day long whatever that requires haha.

College at 17, I would have died. I'm almost 21 and am struggling haha

Jun 16, 2010
Alexandria, VA
1. How old are you? 25

2. What are your living arrangements? Living with my brother, his fiance and one of my buddies.

3. What do you drive? 2007 Nissan Maxima

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coke

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Velocity Five

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 8, it's a work in progress and I'm still new to this whole gig.

7. What is your newest pet? I just got another Dalmation Molly. This one is more white to compliment the more black one I've had.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? At work, like someone else said, waiting for Friday.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I rarely ever do these and for some reason felt compelled to do it now. Lots of friendly help around here, I'd like to get to know some people.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Hard rock, metal, some rap and country. Whatever I'm in the mood for.

1. How old are you? 25

2. What are your living arrangements? Living with my brother, his fiance and one of my buddies.

3. What do you drive? 2007 Nissan Maxima

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coke

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Velocity Five

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 8, it's a work in progress and I'm still new to this whole gig.

7. What is your newest pet? I just got another Dalmation Molly. This one is more white to compliment the more black one I've had.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? At work, like someone else said, waiting for Friday.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I rarely ever do these and for some reason felt compelled to do it now. Lots of friendly help around here, I'd like to get to know some people.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Hard rock, metal, some rap and country. Whatever I'm in the mood for.
Coca cola! Best products ever! It's nice to meet you! Fridays are the best btw, and today is my Friday :D

Brian2

New Fish
Aug 2, 2010
HI my name is Brian

1. How old are you? I am 19 years old

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my parents while I am attending college

3. What do you drive? White, 1995 Chevrolet Astro van.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? COFFEEE!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Applebees

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 7 fish

7. What is your newest pet? I got a cory catfish last night!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? At school in class.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so everyone can get to know me.

10. What type of music do you listen to? I am first off a country man. I love brad paisley, garth brooks, tim mcgraw. I also love to listen to classical music.

HI my name is Brian

1. How old are you? I am 19 years old

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my parents while I am attending college

3. What do you drive? White, 1995 Chevrolet Astro van.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? COFFEEE!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Applebees

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 7 fish

7. What is your newest pet? I got a cory catfish last night!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? At school in class.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? so everyone can get to know me.

10. What type of music do you listen to? I am first off a country man. I love brad paisley, garth brooks, tim mcgraw. I also love to listen to classical music.
7 that's it?! Just kiddin', fish buying gets addicting...just wait..

TAL

Large Fish
Sep 7, 2008
1. How old are you? old

2. What are your living arrangements? i do not live alone

3. What do you drive? 1 of three trucks depending...

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? grape gatorade or propel, sprie or water

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Skipjacks or legal seafoods and then chilis

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? i dunno....20 or so

7. What is your newest pet? ghost shrimp

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? working

9. Why are you filling out these questions? because.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Country, 80's rock, ballads, folk and some classical

11. What do you think of TAL? Great guy. Wish I could get to know him better.

Aug 16, 2010
1. How old are you? I'm 23

2. What are your living arrangements? 2 bedroom apartment

3. What do you drive? 97' Mitsubishi Eclipse

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Arizona Sweet Tea

5. Whats your favorite restaurant? Applebees lol

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 0, just bought my first tank this afternoon. I've been researching the hobby for quite some time (making sure I'm well informed before I jump in). A local pet store was having a "dollar a gallon" tank sale so I picked up a 75

7. What is your newest pet? Don't have any

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm in class

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I felt like I needed to post something since I've been reading Q&A's on this site for quite some time

10. What type of music do you listen to? Dave Matthews Band and classic rock

While I'm at it, I might as well update. The last time I did this, I was 16... how time flies.

1. How old are you? 19

2. What are your living arrangements? At home with my family.

3. What do you drive? An old Ford that makes too many noises and where the radio turns on and off randomly.

4. What’s your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Grape juice and other fruit juices

5. What’s your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, for the calamari

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? None, I had to temporarily give up the hobby because of college. Though my mom says I should start up again because aquariums are calming and I kind of need that...

7. What is your newest pet? None, but I want a cat.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Drawing pentominoes, letting my engineering brain wander, waiting for class to start.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because my other one is outdated and I should be doing math homework

10. What type of music do you listen to? Trance/Techno, stuff on newgrounds.com

11. What do you do in your free time? Eat. I don't eat enough.

misterking

Superstar Fish
Aug 12, 2008
Manchester, UK
www.facebook.com
I know I'm a regular... but I'm bored so thought I'd fill this one out :)

1. How old are you? 19.

2. What are your living arrangements? At home with family during holidays, in a house share with 4 other friends whilst at university.

3. What do you drive? My feet... :)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? I'm near-enough addicted to vimto. Not sure if you have it in the US?

5. Whats your favorite restaurant? Bella Italia I guess. Don't eat out too often.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 6 goldfish in my pond. Setting up a 9 gallon after a 2 year break so more to come :)

7. What is your newest pet? Either the aforementioned goldfish, or my three guinea pigs. Either way, about 2 years old.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Typical doesn't exist for me! Maybe a lecture, maybe a singing lesson, maybe asleep, maybe getting ready, maybe recovering from the night before. Who knows!

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Very very bored right now.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Anything and everything, but mainly classical and r'n'b I guess. I don't listen to much outside my course for a music student!

misterking

Superstar Fish
Aug 12, 2008
Manchester, UK
www.facebook.com
It's AMAZING. It's just a cordial, I love it.. it's all I drink (well, not ALL I drink.. that'd make for a pretty boring night out!). I'm pretty sure it's sold world over.

OMG according to wiki "Vimto was created in 1908 in a small village called Timperley in Cheshire, England", I LIVE IN TIMPERLEY :D More reason for me to love it!

ptl161

New Fish
Sep 24, 2010
Hi im Long

1. How old are you? 22

2. What are your living arrangements? i live with my parents 4yo brother (i have a 19 yo brother but hes in college)

3. What do you drive? oh gees, here i go, as for right now (winter time) im switchin between my '89 Phantom Cutlass and my '92 Sonoma (the sonoma is 4wd for when it gets nasty) and in the summer im usually driving my '88 corvette or the '89 BMW 325is (if i want to carry more than one passenger, lol)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?ROOT BEER!!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? mcdonalds

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 4 piranhas, 1 plec

7. What is your newest pet? the piranhas

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? at school, in auto class

9. Why are you filling out these questions? everyone else is doin it, and im pretty new here so alot of the regulars dont know me very well

10. What type of music do you listen to? classic rock, zepplin, boston, golden earring, ted nugent, steelie dan, SUPERTRAMP! is my favorite

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? play counterstrike, frequent the many automotive forums i am a member of (DTM power, w-body.com, etc.)

12. Where did you get your MFT name? its the name of my first car

Aug 13, 2010
Sicklerville, NJ
1. How old are you? 38

2. What are your living arrangements? Me, Wife, 11 yo, 8 yo son's, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 tanks
3. What do you drive? 2010 Subaru Legacy (I work for Subaru of America)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?Dr Browns Cream Soda

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Too Many to name!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 16?

7. What is your newest pet? A Pleco I saved

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Working
9. Why are you filling out these questions? So you get to know me!
10. What type of music do you listen to? All kids-Classic rock, new stuff, old school rap ect
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Coach my kids in Travel soccer
12. Where did you get your MFT name? My kids Dylan and Andrew