Talk! :-)

Lynn

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
WOW! Kitten your bro and mom have alot of peircings and tats!

LOL! My mom believes in ear peircing, just not 4 times on each one 8)LOL! I'm not the fav. child either, least fav. cause I do as I wish and don't go by her rules. But then if your not a super rich or in the law field, my mom looks down on you.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Well we're middle class and that's not bad. We have plenty and everything we need. My parents are really strict too. They don't know about anything I've done. I am the same way as you. I don't listen and I do what I want. My dad gets more pissed than my mom cause he thinks I should do everything he says and I won't. He will rip out my tongue ring. ;D And then I'll just have to get it re-done and move out. ;D I can't stand them somtimes. They don't beleive anything I do is right. I don't care though. I only have one sibling. A younger sister. And she's the good kid. I'm just not that way. I love to party and live my way. They think cause they made me they can control me. I usually do what they say when it comes to chores and stuff but when I fell that I'm right then I won't do it! I just won't take some of the crap they give me. They don't really like me that much so I have to do all of the crappy jobs and that's what really gets me going. I can't be pushed around like that. Oh well it's only 4 more years and I'm gone! Maybe sooner. :D I am such a bad person (in their opinion) that I don't even get allowance. I have to work now. But that gets me even more money so I like it. I don't mind working with my dad cause then he loosens up and isn't so uptight. ;D

I just can't wait for Friday to come. I'm going party and go to the races. I also get to go to a rodeo! What a weekend. I love rodeos. Cowgirls and me, the big cowboy! ;D They're so fun. :D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Tattoo yes. Tongue ring.... well I do't know. I think I will but I'm not sure. It depends on the cost and stuff. And how I fell when I sit down in that chair and stick out my tongue for that needle. :D I probably will though. I don't care how my parents react. ;D

My parents are pretty cool. They are not into piercings and tattoos but they know that we are getting old enough to make our own decisions and though they don't like tattoos, they don't hate us for liking them and getting them.

I don't like piercings. I let my two ear holes close up. jewelry just bugs me. my sister has 8 in her left ear and one in her right. she wears plain silver loops in her top 7 holes and a pair of tribal designed loops at the bottom (also silver). it looks really cool. :)