Sharing my gallery photos

beckyd

Large Fish
Mar 16, 2009
Can a member be searched for in the gallery to see a specific person's pictures? How?

Also, can you attach images in a PM or do you have to give a link to photobucket etc?

Trying to share with my fish buddies:)

Thanks!

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
From what ive read, yah he is hers and ye hes in darn good shape too.

Pics cant be attached to a PM unfortunately, and the photobucket link is the only way there. dont know about the gallery cuz i cant use it myself, cuz whenever i try to post some pic up, it says its over the 50 kb limit. ive posted the same pics under the same 50kb limits as attachements on regular threads and those showed up w/o a problem...stupid gallery. dont know how to resize pics by file size.

beckyd

Large Fish
Mar 16, 2009
Yes, he is mine. Thanks for the compliments. Of course, I didn't breed him, I just bought him:) I had him shipped from Thailand. Worth every penny. His 10g tank is about to become my first fully planted tank. He's gonna love it.

OK, this gallery thing is making me nuts. People have commented on my photos, so they're finding them somehow. The mystery remains.

Newman, you must have some digital photoprocessing somewhere on your computer. Most of them will do resizing for you, but it may not be where you think. Or you can make some camers do it. I use Photoshop. Its under File, then Save for Web and it gives you the choice to convert and resize. Once I get them under 50k they upload without issue. Now, if people could actually FIND them, that would be good...