RIP Pascal

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
Horrible day...
Usually at night, when I turn off my tank lights in my nano, Pascal my clownfish will splash around. He did this last night too, as usual...but this time it was just one splash. And I didnt think anything of it. Woke up this morning, didnt turn on my tank lights...had a shower, went into my bedroom to get dressed and turned on the lights. Pascal is no where to be found. Until I find him all dried up on the floor :(
I ACTUALLY cried when I saw him laying there...mainly because I KNEW I could of saved him, I KNEW I should of gotten my lazy butt out of bed to make sure...This really sucks, I'm really going to miss her alot. Really personable fish that knew who I was. This was actually the FIRST fish I've EVER cried about :( Mom said she'd go out and buy me a new clownfish...But I dont want another one...I want Pascal :( :( :( :(

RIP

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Sorry to hear that Katie :( I felt the same way when I lost my clown fish...she was such a character. Mine got stuck to the powerhead intake :( That first pic is real cute.