Re: Which Fish Would You Most Like To Breed

A

Atlantic Fish

Im with you on that one Dattack, mermaids sound best to me, lol, ;) and if i had to breed fish it would be my cichlids.
Johnmac

colesea

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
NY USA
Breed mermaids or breed with mermaids?<G>

I do believe they have had some successful manatee breeding in captivity, but I'm not quite sure.
~~Colesea

aidanchick

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I want to Breed Platies.. I use to have some little babies be4, but they all died. They were cute and extremly colourful.

I'm just a beginner so I am just sticking to the live breeders.

Neon

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I would love to beed Angle fish or Discus.. Or failing them  Jewel Cichlid.. but of course i wanna get me new tank first hahaa

Oct 22, 2002
  This sounds kinda strange, but i`d  like to see some common pleco`s  breed. Always had only one per tank, and I heard that its difficult to get them to spawn. Has anyone seen the pleco breed in the aquarium?

Oct 22, 2002
My memory is really short but I remember one of you saying something about giving on breeding betts........please don't!!! I bred paradise fish....it was a cinch.....but i'd rather have you breeding paradise fish.....my fav fish. I raised 15 of them to sell to my grammy for one dollar each! I currently have 100 4 day or so old babies. I want to get my kribs to breed.............and after that i want to breed african butterly fish. It has been done. I remeber one of you saying it would be iitersting to breed clowns......well there is a great article on the dry  and rainy seasons of the tnak at aquariumarticles.com  there is alos a profile on mermaids ;)

Oct 22, 2002
[quote author=nonamethefish link=board=breeding&num=987023955&start=45#50 date=06/23/02 at 19:57:14]
My memory is really short but I remember one of you saying something about giving on breeding betts........please don't!!! I bred paradise fish....it was a cinch.....but i'd rather have you breeding paradise fish.....my fav fish. I raised 15 of them to sell to my grammy for one dollar each! I currently have 100 4 day or so old babies. I want to get my kribs to breed.............and after that i want to breed african butterly fish. It has been done. I remeber one of you saying it would be iitersting to breed clowns......well there is a great article on the dry  and rainy seasons of the tnak at aquariumarticles.com  there is alos article on mermaids ;)
[/quote]