plants, plastic vs. live

drzeus

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
At last  :p i manage to get this login to login and then let me reply instead of saying helo guest!
Scrimman (and others - no comments kitty! ;)) my tank is small (too small and theoretically it should not contain life as we know it but anyhow it is doing fine so far *i'm still holding my breath)
it's 15 litres (shhhhh), has no light :)-[) has a mopani wood cave and bridge looking bit that my cories love sitting on.  Not in direct sun but we have the old greek bright daylight.  I have been keeping an eye out for Java (fern and moss) but like many others have discovered i too cant find any.  BUT, i have found a very little crypt.  The lighting sitn i can change if need be. I am really wanting to get a bigger tank but that won't be before Christmas. The cories also have some company in the form of baby rasboras, 1 neon (the rest succumbed to something - NTD) and an Arni (Otocinclus arnoldii).  (Yeah i know its a lot but water params are great and theres no fighting or signs of stress so ....)(I'm saving my pennies or should i say drachies)

Sooooooooo  .... ????