Picture?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Thanks. ;D

It's another scene from the movie where she (that nerd) decides she wants to imagine kissing the most popular boy in school and she has to use the tree to do it. ;D It's funny. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Which do you like better the nerd kissing the tree or the large woman ??? ;D

D

discusaquarium

i know thats what made the movie so awful - but it was hilarious so it made up for it.

D

discusaquarium

yes ryan it a picture of mary doing the superstar move with her arms in the air...its pretty funny looking. how come you cant see it?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I don't know why I can't see it. It just has the little box with the red X in it. That happens to a lot of the pictures people put up. ;D Her superstar move is funny. :)

scrimman

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.caprok.net
I never could get into these new SNL characters, but then again I never got Bevis & Butthead.  Or Tom Green.  They're just professional jerks IMHO.
To me, you have to go back to the original cast members to get a funny movie out of them.  "Blues Brothers" had me in tears it was so funny. 8)

D

discusaquarium

two wild and crrrraaaaazzzyy guys!  ;D LMAO thats the one the got me

D

discusaquarium

yeah tom green is pretty bad. some of the stuff he did is funny - like in charlies angels. :) i like the show on mtv Jack@ss thats funny - but some of the stuff on there is just horrible.

scrimman

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.caprok.net
Errr, Kitten, some of us here in north america don't know what you mean by "gun".  Is it good to be a gun?  Bad?  Is there some sort of innuendo going on there?  Is there an Oz to Yank translator you can turn me on to?
I wish you could've seen some of the earlier SNL, Kit.  Yeah, some of it was crap, but when they were on, they were ON!