Picture?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Can everyone see my picture ??? I can't see some of yours but I can see SegaDojos and Mrfootball70's. But some of you have pics I can't see like Shane and discus. But anyways can you see mine?

R

ronrca

Looks like 2 women in love!!! Lol! My pic for some reason does not show up!

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I can't see any of you guys pics. Kitten, discus, or Ronrca. Do you have the address you put in for it then maybe I can help you out some. I had to ask someone else how to get mine up.

It is a picture of a scene from my favorite movie! That movie would be superstar! If you've never seen it you should. It's based on the show Saturday Night Lives character Mary Katherine Gallagher played by Molly Shannon. I know you guys watch SNL! Please tell me you do. It's my favorite show. ;D

Ovrclckd

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
First of all, kitten, remember how I told you I've only walked out on two movies? I walked out on the forsaken, guess what the other one was? Superstar. Godawful.

Discus aquariums picture doesn't work because you cannot link to a picture of geocities. The have disabled it. You used to be able to replace the www.  with fp. in a geocities account, but that stopped working. Instead, name whatever picture into .txt, the file still has its header, so the browser will stills show it as a image, but geocities will allow you to link to it.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Why do you think it's crap ??? It's one of my favorites. I just want to know now trying to start something. ;D

I still think you should rent the movie and watch it. ;D And WTH is my picture so big ??? >:(

D

discusaquarium

AAAAGH, the file on my server will not let me change it to a .txt - i also tried it on the original file and tried to upload it again. that will not work either. the image has to have a .gif attached to the end. it keeps coming up as 65x65.txt.gif which aint right. i left it up maybe its working but i REALLY doubt it. am i doing anything wrong?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Okay kitten I see. That's funny. ;D

Discus you should try another picture. Mine had to have the .jpg I don't know if that's the problem or what. Maybe you'll figure it out. I couldn't get one off of geocities at all even with the other stuff. I would try another pic. ;D

D

discusaquarium

i thought of that this morning and look what i came up with. oh well still looks good to me.

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I'll tell you what i think!

That picture there, the one with that nerd chewing/kissing that tree, is the wierdest fkn picture i have ever seen of a nerd chewing/kissing a tree, ever, and i've seen a lot too.