Picture?

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Duh Scrimman!!!!!! It's in your statment thing!!!!

....And like Dorothy said to the tin man; "es todo".

I've seen the movie, but what does that mean??

scrimman

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
www.caprok.net
Ok.  'Es todo' is spanish for 'that is all'.  I guess it could be taken for 'he is everything'.
It's a play on words, but in two languages.  'It's Toto' (the dog in the Wizard of Oz) sounds like 'es todo'.
Hey, don't blame me.  I'm not the one who started this multiple languages thing.  I seem to remember somebody posting a thread in nothing but German.....;)
Yes, sadly, that is what passes for wit down here on the tip of Texas.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
That clears some things up. I was like "es todo" ??? Now I know.

This weekend I went to a friends house and we got on this site and I could see almost everyones pics. I finally saw shanes and I saw kittens too. It matches your name well. ;D Does anyone know why I can't see this pictures though? I want to know why. >:( ;D

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Gorgeous animal, thats the bitch that nobody likes right? I wish i could do that again, i just don't have the time or the money, plus 5 years out and it's a lot harder to compete, I wish i had of kept at it.  :-/ :)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yes that's her. >:( But don't get me started on her. I don't want to overload myself. ;D

Kitten what did you show ??? I havn't showed much but when I did I do western. I can ride english but I prefer western cause you know it's kinda hard to rope a cow off of an english saddle. ;D That woman on the horse is fired now though so we need to get some new pics in to the site. I don't control that though and no one has changed it yet and I'm starting to get pissed. It makes me mad that she's still up there oh well. Did you have horses of your own. I have 19 right now. 2 of our saddlebreds have horses right now. ;D They're so cute. :D

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Ryan...i've mentioned before about my horse having it's leg broken and being put down  :'(

I have never roped a cow in my life :) it was mostly crosscountry...i don't know what you call it, and a little dressage. I miss the horses a lot :(

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yeah I remeber that now! And me and Shane were going to come and beat them up even though we were in the 1st grade! ;D

I've never done crosscountry. It's really strenuous. I think I would like it though. I want to start doing some show jumping. I have one horse that can jump over 3 or 4 logs at a time to get to the cows. I would probably use him. ;D Yes roping is fun. It's good too cause it doesn't hurt the calf/cow as much as some of the other ways of getting it down. I love to work with the horses. They are so great. ;D Just be watching for the horses to change under my name. ;D

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Cool :) DEFINATLY try the crosscounrty! I had my own track that my nana let me make on her land...I don't know about your place, but here there are a lot of natural trails that are great for jumping :)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Oh man do we ever have tracks! The cows have many many paths beaten down back in the woods. And the deer do in the deep woods where our cows arn't allowed to go. I trail ride all the time at wranglers camp. It's great. ;D