Pics of new 450g!!!!!!!! weeeeeeee! it just arived home!!!! :))))

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
you can have some sparkling grape juice instead,ok.so what is it your going to drink tramca,i know you brits have the best beer,maybe a cold tetley or how about some boddingtons

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
i don't know about that.i have tried a lot of beer and i remain fond of british beer the best,but in the u.s.it can be quite hard to find more regional beers of a paticular country,so i could just be lacking in diffrent beers tried.heck americans actualy drink budwiser,ick how gross.

Flex26

Large Fish
Apr 21, 2003
Delaware County, PA
Visit site
Catfishmike, I have never had the privilege of having "authentic" British beer. I have had the British imports (Bass, Guiness, Murphy's, Boddington's etc). And they are quite tasty. But I'm not sure if they qualify as true British beers. It's kind of like Beck's. I wouldn't qualify that as a "true" German beer. And neither do the German's. I think Beck's is their Budweiser. But I'm not sure about the British imports. To taste a true British beer, I would imagine that you would have to have it straight from a tap from a British public house.
IMO of course.

I totally agree with the Budweiser being bad. And this is coming from a person who drank Milwaukee's Best throughout college!!

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
your absolutly right on that,flex.my friends were stationed in europe for most of their childhood and they often complain that imports are watered down and not as good.heck i had one friend of mine go to dublin to visit his cousins.his cousins laughed at him the whole week cause he was tossed after 4 pints of guinness.

Originally posted by Flex26
Indeed, Antrax. The German's do make the best beer. I also know first hand. Though, there are some micro-brews here in the States that are quite tasty.

:)

Btw, cool tanks.
Most people do not like Real Ale from England as it is served slightly warm for most, should come out at 55f to be appreciated.
7 pints at lunchtime and just waking up properly now at 21:20. *celebrate

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
what can i say i do love beer.cloth, that's right ale does taste best warm,just the way i like it.so anthrax why do you want to use a ugf anyways?i just seems odd in such a large tank.i can understand the fact that other filtration methods are far more costly that ugf but any paticular reason

equinom

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
The Blue Planet
I took a look through your fish pics - the labido that is sticking it head out of the hole... it could the one in my tank! It does the exact same thing from under the lace rocks. It dug out the area under the rock and made a nice little space for itself.
Seeing that fish on your page - it was extreme deja vu!