Pics of new 450g!!!!!!!! weeeeeeee! it just arived home!!!! :))))

dogmaiwli

Large Fish
Mar 6, 2003
Calgary, AB Canada
members.shaw.ca
And you think those SA won't dig around in that gravel. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your UGF is going to be useless.
My old SA would push around 25 Lb rocks in my old 180. I ended up glueing Cork to the bottom and about 6" up the sides so they wouldn't break the tank.

arcab4

The Big Fish
The Big Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sunny Southern California
no flaming. any inappropriate comments will not be tolerated. i will start banning people if this continues. i've received faaaar too many complaints lately (more than the last 3 years combined) so i will definately start taking some action.

thanks! =)

Johnny

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Ha seems as if dafishkilla is a little jealous because there is no reason for comments like that. Ha well btw nice tank, its HUGE. Did you mention what fish you were gunna put in there yet?

- depthC

AnThRaXiD

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2003
EUROPE
Visit site
like i said before
2 Gold Saum/Green Terror
1 jack dempsey
1 midas
1 red devil
2 texas
2 convicts
2 salvinis
2 jewel cichlids
1 managuense
2 heros notatus
1 gold severum
1 synspilum
1 synodontis eupterus
1 synodontis angelicus
1 panaque Nigrolineatus
1 Scarlet pleco
and if i find a festae...

but i changed my mind and i will take out 1 GT the midas the red devil and the managuense and get them in their own tank...and i will probably add about 15 tiger barbs for dither fish and a pair of nicaraguense

Mar 24, 2003
unda da sea
Visit site
dafishkilla aint jealous, just think its funny when someone brags about what their parents bought them, like all the punks in school that trash their brand new cars they got, allways feeding of thier parents, then one day its a rude awakening when they have to buy the crap on thier own,,
and 18+ ?.. plus what ..

dogmaiwli

Large Fish
Mar 6, 2003
Calgary, AB Canada
members.shaw.ca
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(those are arrows pointing up btw)

Sweet.. If you go into user CP you can add people to you ignore list and it works.

BTW, love the tank just think you should rethink the UGF now before it's to late IMVHO

and Like i said lots of pictures, I must live vicariously through you, cuz i can't have a tank that big.

Eire

Medium Fish
Nov 26, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
I think he's not talking about you Anthraxid, as I recall you are generally polite and have something useful to say. He's talking about dafishkilla. I have to admit that I'm getting fed up too, with him and all the other rude and ignorant people.

arcab4

The Big Fish
The Big Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sunny Southern California
dafishkilla,

this is your last warning. I've sent you an email regarding your postings. i will ban you with the next inappropriate comment like that.

i don't expect everyone to get along...but..

if you have something to say to someone, do it OFF THIS MESSAGEBOARD. do it through email or private messaging.

I apologize to everyone else that has to put up with these inappropriate comments. please continue to talk about fish. =)

Thanks,

Johnny

Brobro

Large Fish
Apr 7, 2003
The Milk Carton
dogmaiwli, thanks for the advice, ill take it :) lol

hey, im not even a teen (not saying exact age) and i have 4 tanks, and i take care of all of them, with my own money. well, the 65 gallon hood and filters, and some decorations i got as a b-day gift, i payed for the tank and other stuff like that.

if i could pay for that, an 18 year old could buy a castle! :) :) lol lol

AnThRaXiD

Large Fish
Mar 9, 2003
EUROPE
Visit site
Originally posted by Brobro
dogmaiwli, thanks for the advice, ill take it :) lol

hey, im not even a teen (not saying exact age) and i have 4 tanks, and i take care of all of them, with my own money. well, the 65 gallon hood and filters, and some decorations i got as a b-day gift, i payed for the tank and other stuff like that.

if i could pay for that, an 18 year old could buy a castle! :) :) lol lol
*celebrate cheers mate*crazysmil

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
no i wasn't talking about you anthraxid.like arcab said on page three,there has been more threads flamed and locked in the last few months that the entier time i have been here.you see i never got into anything like this untill i found myfishtank because it was diffrent than most stuff on the internet,but now it's just like a bunch of 13 year olds making crank calls.this is a special place and we should respect it