not too many Discus posts

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Excellent pics, DC.
What are those round-leaved plants on the right side---pennywort? How big is the tank, and what else is in there as far as stocking goes?

Big Vine

Jan 24, 2007
Cichlid-Man said:
Heckles are my favorite. I wish they were easier to get around here. Where'd ya score those nice ones from, they are beautiful.

Oh and the tank is top notch. Love the whole branch/root type of atmosphere...very natural.
These guys obviously came out of the Amazon, my buddy is an importer. Thanks for the comments on my tank.....DC

Jan 24, 2007
Big Vine said:
Excellent pics, DC.
What are those round-leaved plants on the right side---pennywort? How big is the tank, and what else is in there as far as stocking goes?

Big Vine
Yes, that is pennywort, Potamogeton Gayi, and several sword types native to S.A. Along with the 8 Heckels, 11 Wild Corydoras Sterbai, 7 ALFs, 10 Geophagus steindachneri F1 fry, and 2 Wild Royal Farlowella. The tank is a 110 high acrylic.......DC

Jan 24, 2007
JoluvsGuppies said:
I agree! Very nice tank setting. Love the branch look and beautiful discus *thumbsups

I cant find heckles around here(jealous):)
Thanks for the comments on my tank. How many Heckels do you want? What are your water parameters?......DC