Nick's 20g reef tank!!

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
I'll take some tomorrow because my lights are off and the corals are sleeping... :D and i moved one of my Xenia's so i'm trying to get the stocks to attach to the rock so i have something keeping it from meeting the power head... sorry for the wait :(

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Well i sent in my order at Dr F&S i should be getting my stuff ether Monday or Tuesday so updates are coming soon, Here is the return pump i bought
Aquarium Water Pumps & Water Movement: Quiet One Pumps
3000 10ft 1"fitting 780GPH 40W, only 39.99 ;)
Cyclop-Eeze Wafers (30 g) , going to add this to my home made mix
Aquarium Fish Vitamins & Supplements: Vita-Chem Marine & Freshwater also going to add to my home made mix of fish food
So i hope to go to Home Depot this week to get pvc and glass for the sump.

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Update: not a whole lot the red shroom grew another one. Zoa grew about 15 new poylps xenia tripled in size took over almost a whole rock (kinda can tell in last picture on the left) Well thats about it.

Tryed to get a few pictures of my zoa well here it is...

Full shot

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Thanks The brains not hard to take care of i just make sure i give it some of my frozen mix and it'll be happy for a while. it's got 2 heads so the bigger one steals a lot of the food... but isn't hard at all grew a lot bigger just this past month.

Joey I've got my list :p plan on filling all the open space with corals trying to get down to a local frag trader sells just about everything for pennies and if he doesn't have it he'll get it for you also getting offers for free frags so trying to get over there :D
Thanks for the commits keep them coming,
Nick

joeyjoeq

Large Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Chicago
saltwater4life said:
Thanks The brains not hard to take care of i just make sure i give it some of my frozen mix and it'll be happy for a while. it's got 2 heads so the bigger one steals a lot of the food... but isn't hard at all grew a lot bigger just this past month.

Joey I've got my list :p plan on filling all the open space with corals trying to get down to a local frag trader sells just about everything for pennies and if he doesn't have it he'll get it for you also getting offers for free frags so trying to get over there :D
Thanks for the commits keep them coming,
Nick
What do you feed your brain? I saw you mentioned frozen mix. Wow getting all those things for cheap is really good. By any chance would you happen to know anybody in the Chicago area that can help me out? Ebay is like the only place I found a few cheap things. Got like 75lbs of my live rock there.:D

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
christinap, Thanks.
joeyjoeq, Cool Glad i could help just make sure you post some pictures also i got your PM, I tryed sending a reply but i don't think it sent so i'll send it again.

Keep the commits coming i like to hear what you got to say :D