Nick's 20g reef tank!!

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
I finally found the time to upload all my pictures and post them so here we go!
Tank size: 20g long or 30"x12"x12"
filter GPH:280
Power Head GPH: 270
SAND AND Live Rock: 30lb of sand and 13lb of LR
WPG: 7.5

PICTURE TIME!!!!
these were all taken today

white lights on antic off

antic lights on white lights off

Open Brain

Green star polyp

Chromis

Cleaner Shrimp

More Pictures as soon as i get something new :D

Thank you for viewing

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Nice, some cool rockwork there.

Deffinately watch the top offs, remember water evaporates, salt doesnt, your salinity may be a bit high.

As a side note, Id put the brain coral on the bottom, on the substrate, its where they prefer to be.

And you probably allready are aware of this, but I would be very catious about how many fish you have in there... all that load in a small tank can turn things for the worst. Just a friendly reminder. Dont know of your plans.

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Thank you
well the water didn't evaporate it's from Acclimating my brain and cleaner shrimp yesterday

thx i didn't know where they liked to be

and yea i know it's alittle over filled but my mom was talking about getting me a 55g if i was to get a 55g i think i'd be safe with this load :D
thx for the help

Keep the replys coming :D

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
silver dollars said:
2. We have the same name, but i spell mine Nikolas

one of my best friends name is spelt Nikolas, and we call him Niko, well actually I call him Neeks (insider) but everyone calls him Niko :p

ANYWAYS

more pics saltwater4life!!

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
CORALINE ALGAE is now spreding like my GSP going to take some pictures over the weekend of my tank it's changed some also going to try and get a new hammer a coral something like that :D if the pet stores arn't sold out since the sales on Friday...

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Little Update,
I'M WINNING THE ALGAE WAR!!!
ok now...
I've added some new stuff this month like some zoas, frogspawn, mushrooms, Pulsing Xenia's.
Getting ready to, set up my sump/refuge received my overflow today just need to get a deal on a return pump and lights also got another 5lb's or so of rock and a big snail :D

Pictures will be taken once everything is all redown.

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
saltwater4life said:
Little Update,
I'M WINNING THE ALGAE WAR!!!
ok now...
I've added some new stuff this month like some zoas, frogspawn, mushrooms, Pulsing Xenia's.
Getting ready to, set up my sump/refuge received my overflow today just need to get a deal on a return pump and lights also got another 5lb's or so of rock and a big snail :D

Pictures will be taken once everything is all redown.

How about some pics now? So we know before and after pics. :D

Last edited: