My planned set up and a question.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Ok, got caught up in the moment. When SOMEBODY starts pissing you off and starts bashing a friend and calling them a fake wannabe breeder......it can get you kinda stirred.

Pics are gone, everything else stays, and its over. If you wanna talk smack get on MSN blueturq.....

Once again, sorry to squidney101 for taking this thread. I'm done with it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
Ok, got caught up in the moment. When SOMEBODY starts pissing you off and starts bashing a friend and calling them a fake wannabe breeder......it can you you kinda stirred. Pics are gone, everything else stays, and its over. If you wanna talk smack get on MSN blueturq.....

Once again, sorry to squidney101 for taking this thread. I'm done with it. Sorry.
Talking smack:confused: NO!. Stating the truth.... YES!!

I laughed sooo hard when all of guys were in awe because fishboy's discus bred, meanwhile people have been breeding discus for MANY MANY years. It's not this weeks late breaking news that you'll find on CNN!!! :rolleyes:

I mean I nearly fell off my chair laughing after I read someone's(not gonna say who) post saying:

fishboy ur u deserve the highest reward a hobbyist could get frm his discus

Now, another thing. Is it so bad that I have stated my personal experience with discus??

I mean, think about it:

Most fish can live in any water, but will they truly be happy?.

You want your fish to feel happy, not make them go through a "survival of the fittest" competition!

Last edited: