My GSP

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Aw he's camera shy.....lol. Are you using the flash? Maybe he doesn't like it. You can see him pretty good in the last picture, he looks very healthy and cute! *thumbsups

(nice archer too!)

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Again, great pics Brack-Man!

Brack-Man said:
He is not a big fan of the camera, everytime I take it out he goes and hides from me...lol :rolleyes:
Hehe...you still managed to catch him pretty well. My DPs are the same way. Well, actually, just the females are camera-shy. Lol. Luckily my male DP is a little "show-off," which was convenient when it came time for me to post pics of his 'pinched' belly in the "Disease" section of the forum.

Anyway, I like how you have those plants hanging down in the 3rd pic. Are those suction-cupped to the sides of the tank?

Big Vine

Big Vine said:
Again, great pics Brack-Man!

Hehe...you still managed to catch him pretty well. My DPs are the same way. Well, actually, just the females are camera-shy. Lol. Luckily my male DP is a little "show-off," which was convenient when it came time for me to post pics of his 'pinched' belly in the "Disease" section of the forum.

Anyway, I like how you have those plants hanging down in the 3rd pic. Are those suction-cupped to the sides of the tank?

Big Vine
Yeah Big Vine it is suction cupped to the sides of the tank.
And how is your DP with the 'pinched' belly doing?

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Brack-Man said:
how is your DP with the 'pinched' belly doing?
Thanks Brack-Man.
He's doing about the same. I feed the DPs gel-tek-soaked frozen bloodworms from an eye-dropper 2-3 times a day (just started that yesterday). I try to direct most of the worms toward him because the females really gobble them up too!

I'll just have to stick with the med-soaked food for a week or so and see if anything changes. The good news is that he is eating, and he does get quite feisty at feeding time, so I'm not too concerned about his behavior at the moment...just his pinched belly.

Big Vine