My goldies :)

SinisterKisses

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2007
Just a couple pics of a few of the goldies :)

This little man is my favorite fantail:

Fluffy (named by my boyfriend) is my other favorite..aka gigantor ;)

One of the other comets:

One of the other fantails (yodeling ;)):

IDunnoWhy

Superstar Fish
Nov 16, 2006
Deerfield, WI
Those are some cute fishies :p

I'm babysitting 2 Black Moors (This is the last week I hope), These guys are so cute, but alas I don't have a tank large enough for them once they grow fullsize :(

Last edited:

SinisterKisses

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2007
Yeah, the comets will get large...fluffy there is already about 8". Eventually I'm going to rearrange the tank situation and give them a 75 or 90gal to live in. I'm also planning to get rid of most of the comets...they were purchased to keep a tank cycled while I searched for the perfect fish to put in it ;)

SinisterKisses

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2007
LOL you guys :p

Well, I actually don't have many of these guys left. I was holding on to them hoping that eventually I'd be able to dedicate a 75gal tank to them, but it just didn't look like that was happening any time ever, so I sucked it up and decided to find them proper homes. I gave all the comets (it was VERY hard to let Fluffy go, let me tell you!) to a woman with a 20'x30' pond, so I know they'll be much happier in there. I found an indoor home for the fantails, except for the gold calico male who I absolutely couldn't make myself let go, and one of the orange and white males to keep him company.