Votes: 25 34.7%
  • outstanding

Votes: 25 34.7%

• Total voters

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Nice tank, and the plants look great. My water sprite and cambomba carolina are still settling into my tank and i sure hope them look as good as yours do. Great job.

- depthC

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
My bf and I were brousing on here and we both agree that this is the nicest looking tank we have seen! Only he thinks that it is so good that he doesnt believe you really did it!! He thinks that its some profesionaly done thing and wants to know if you can post more pics! Anyway, I believe you, great job =)

prhelp

Large Fish
Apr 26, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
Visit site
Wow! Gorgeous! I have a 29g that pales in comparison! One question: can you tell me more about your lighting? My light opening on top of my hex is only 16" x 5 1/8", and I have this odd feeling -- after looking around -- that I'm going to have to build my own.

Can you help with advice on your lid, bulbs/brands/lengths, etc?

Thank you and -- well, just wow. :)

May 19, 2003
Visit site
awesome awesome tank! i think it may be overcrowded once they grow though (tiger barbs etc. get quite sizy)

i htink my main concern woudl be the redtail shark though. while they are small when bought, they can easily reach 6-12" and get VERY agressive. say bye bye to any smaller fish (into his tummy) as well as larger, less agressive fish (tortured and stressed to death)...

he probably will need more than a 30 gal. all to himself once fullsize.

great tank though!!