Missing loach

blue eyes

Small Fish
Feb 9, 2010
Well i did not get the pakistani loach as the store had not had any in as planned so i got 3 clown loaches. 2 have gone 1 passed away he looked like he'd bn in a fight he had scratch marks on his body.
My problem though is that the other 1 that has gone has disappeared and i do not know where, do they bury themselves or anything like that? I have checked all the hiding places in my tank and he is nowhere to be found any suggestions?:confused:

blue eyes

Small Fish
Feb 9, 2010
I found him.*twirlysmi

I have gravel in my tank. I took all the driftwood out and could not find him then last night i noticed that the 1 big piece(that i had taken out and put back) had a little tunnel going further into it off like a cavey bit, he'd bn hiding in it i don't know why he hadn't come out for so long but he seemed fine, little rascal made me panic by going missing but atleast he's been found and he's safe and happy. The 2 clown loaches and 4 little cory's were swimming around playfully for ages after and the loach that put on the disappearing act was acting as if nothing ever happened.

blue eyes

Small Fish
Feb 9, 2010
yeah feel loads better but i swear he likes freaking me out as yesterday he was in there again u could see his back end but he wasn't moving he'd gone real pale to so i thought summat was wrong, watch him for a while then i saw wringling then i thought maybe he was stuck so started wondering how i was gna get the little man out half hour later he came out all happy again, i've put a plant into the hole so he cant get up there again. I reckon me and him are gonna have some fun together.